Daps
That “All-American, white girl magic” media push coming :mjpls:

Not saying it ain’t deserved cuz that’s a cold bytch :wow:

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
When Iowa was playing 5-6 feet off of SC's guards, you KNEW they didn't think that SC's guards could make an open shot.

Because they been Deebo'n teams in the paint all year.

Aliyah Boston ain't who I thought she was. Dawn got all these damn giants and no real shooters. Funny because she didn't need any all season until this game.

I actually think LSU a live dog on Sunday. Reese will do anything she wants in the paint and will be happy she dont have to deal Carolinas bigs.

Iowa ain't gonna leave Alexis Morris like that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Was she pulling up from Curry range and dropping 30 pt games like it was nothing? I’m being serious cuz I don’t follow women hoops like that.

I saw the highlights from Clark throughout the season and said “I need to watch this chick play. :ehh:”. I’m sure others did the same
This was her freshman year

To win national player of the year as a freshman, you gotta be nice. Clark averaged 26 points as a freshman, but Bueckers plays like a dude. Ain’t nobody shooting 3’s like Clark though. And both came into college playing like this. Clark is from Iowa which is the only reason why she plays there. They was recruiting her since middle school.