))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Houston has the #1 defense in the country and they wiping the floor with teams.

They will be in the final 4 even easier now since Illinois gone
the AAC is trash bro. Not a single team in the whole conference can shoot. Not a SINGLE team breh. And Memphis and Wichita State are the only teams who can play defense. Dont get it twisted...Houston is on upset watch against Rutgers today.

if you dont believe me look at Houston's season last year. They would lose to squads like SMU and shyt. They are not a great team

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the AAC is trash bro. Not a single team in the whole conference can shoot. Not a SINGLE team breh. And Memphis and Wichita State are the only teams who can play defense. Dont get it twisted...Houston is on upset watch against Rutgers today.

Houston will win by double digits vs rutgers. Bookmark this post.

The great thing about the tournament is there is no conference elitism like what you are portraying. A good team is a good team no matter where they play or come from.

You too caught up in conferences right now homie. Do you not see the game going on now with #1 losing or texas last night? Ohio state Thursday?

How do you see with your own eyes those games then say conference xyz is terrible or this team would be 4 seed in abc conference? Conference dont matter right now

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mean, that's an offensive foul. He drove, jumped and bowled the defender over trying to pass. Should have stopped and shot the floater.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This doesn't even feel like an upset.

Loyola has been in control from the start.

People had been saying Loyola was underseeded; they should really be a 5 or 6 seed instead of an 8 seed based on their resume. And when mid-major teams get under seeded like this, not only are they getting punished but so are the 1 seed that have to play them early in the tourney.

This is like a few years ago when 1 seed Kansas lost to Van Vleet and 9 seed Wichita State.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Houston will win by double digits vs rutgers. Bookmark this post.

The great thing about the tournament is there is no conference elitism like what you are portraying. A good team is a good team no matter where they play or come from.

You too caught up in conferences right now homie.
i am not caught up in conferences at all

you just dont watch these teams. If you are losing to Tulsa and East Carolina you are not a special team...PERIOD. I dont think you understand how poor those two teams are offensively. Wichita State...shyt happens. Tulsa and ECU? NO

Gonzaga would never lose to either of them, neither would Baylor. Do not put Houston in the same class as those teams. Dont do it

by the way, i have Houston -8.5 so i hope they cover. But i honest do not think Houston is a great team.