))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How do you see with your own eyes those games then say conference xyz is terrible or this team would be 4 seed in abc conference? Conference dont matter right now
I'm not talking about conferences, i am talking about what they have proven they can do against good teams. Youre the one getting caught up in seeding. There are many teams capable of beating up on trash competition day in and day out. It is easy to be the best ranked defense in the nation when you play against extremely inept offenses. The second best offense in their conference is Memphis and the third is Wichita State, i implore you to watch Memphis and Wichita State play. They are terrible on offense. And yet one beat houston and another always gets Houston down to a one or two possession game.

Loyola and Oral Roberts have actually played tough competition this year and kept games close. Drake is better than any team in the AAC. South Dakota State and North Dakota State could wipe the floor with any team in the AAC too. Oral Roberts is the best shooting team in the nation, and their best players have gone off against power five schools . Them beating OSU wasnt a surprise to me. Loyola is a top 15 ranked team. Them beating Illinois is not a crazy surprise either.

Rutgers is capable of beating Houston. If you dont think so you have never watched either team play. Simple as that.