))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Loyola is just a better team it looks like. And yeah, as all of you have said, Cockburn is not looking good. Getting abused out there.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't get the thing about Cockburn's stock. In today's pro game, there isn't a place for players like him to begin with. Luka Garza who would traditionally be a lottery pick, isn't going to sniff it.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't get the thing about Cockburn's stock. In today's pro game, there isn't a place for players like him to begin with. Luka Garza who would traditionally be a lottery pick, isn't going to sniff it.
I only see him listed as a mid 2nd rounder tops in the mocks which is about right

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
he was always going t be a 2nd rounder anyways. Still will be
I dont think he's played poorly. Dosunmu is the one taking a hit'

edit: Then again, Krutwig been killing him on the other end. Offensively, Cockburn the only one going to work though. He's tired. I dont blame him
Yep, Dosunmu has practically been a non factor the whole game. Kofi has played well but you can tell he’s tired

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so is the kid wearing the mask still like injured or the mask thing just his gimmick
i know he calls himself "masked mamba"

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he was always going t be a 2nd rounder anyways. Still will be
I dont think he's played poorly. Dosunmu is the one taking a hit'

edit: Then again, Krutwig been killing him on the other end. Offensively, Cockburn the only one going to work though. He's tired. I dont blame him
His fitness is questionable.