))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
LSU shouldve beat Michigan

refs and the ncaa refused to have not a single big ten team in the elite right after how much they were dikkrode

Refs gave MSU that work against UCLA though, to me they had some type of agenda to the big 10 teams this tournament. Biased aside UofM had a ton of calls go against them in the LSU game.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Wanted Michigan to win for nostalgia sakes.. Fab 5 was :wow:

But that 3 pointer with more than enough time to drive :hhh:

That put back attempt after the miss :gucci::mjtf:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Excuses, excuses, excuses lol

Got this from a B1G forum:

It was a strange year, kids couldn't go out to malls and hangout with girls when out of town. Confined to a floor in a hotel and going to the gym was it, not sure it would have played out any different had this year been normal but it's something we will never know. The B1G was probably the only conference that stayed in Indiana the extra week which I really think took a toll on the kids. I don't believe they were over worked I believe they were too confined for a longer period of time. I personally hate staying in hotels and to be in the same one for several weeks without being able to go out would bother me.

:rudy:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man for Baylor to even be this good is wild as fukk to me.

I would have thought for sure after the murder situation they had a while back they’d be a bottom feeder for the rest of their history.

It’s crazy how they have been able to bounce back from that.