))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

First freshman ever to win player of the year...that’s crazy

Js cold as shyt. Someone who's been hyped up for a few years...lived up to all of it. Could have the goat womens career if she were to play all 4 years.
I hope that's just referring to women though...I think its insane to think about someone like AD not winning NPOTY

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Js cold as shyt. Someone who's been hyped up for a few years...lived up to all of it. Could have the goat womens career if she were to play all 4 years.
I hope that's just referring to women though...I think its insane to think about someone like AD not winning NPOTY
Anthony Davis, Zion Williamson, Kevin Durant--all freshmen who won NPOY as freshmen.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Sharife Cooper expected to declare, we'll see if he looks to actually put his name in the draft when push comes to shove, but I would expect him to be gone
Got a futurecast for Tyty Washington and still pushing for Xavier Pinson, so BP seemingly does as well. Wish the breh the best

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Man for Baylor to even be this good is wild as fukk to me.

I would have thought for sure after the murder situation they had a while back they’d be a bottom feeder for the rest of their history.

It’s crazy how they have been able to bounce back from that.
Scott Drew been workin on the program for a min, since early 10s they slightly been a national powerhouse

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
There it is officially

thanks to SC for coming here, giving Auburn some great publicity and intrigue in his short time here. One of the best playmakers I’ve seen on this level. Hope he goes to a great team and appreciate extending our first round streak

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With support from the Mayor's Office, several Los Angeles venues will light up blue and gold on Friday evening...celebrate the UCLA men's basketball team's Final Four run.

UCLA campus landmarks Royce Hall and Powell Library have already started lighting up in blue and gold. Athletic venues participating are Rose Bowl Stadium, Dodger Stadium, Banc of California Stadium and SoFi Stadium. In Downtown Los Angeles, City Hall and US Bank Tower will illuminate blue and gold. The iconic pylons at Los Angeles International Airport will welcome visitors to Los Angeles with UCLA's school colors. Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier will have its Pacific Wheel Ferris wheel lit from dusk until 11:35pm, with a live feed available to watch the lighting program at pacpark.com/live.

10330535.jpg

@smitty22 can you let these bozos @Silkk @Trojan 24 know?

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall hoes getting spanked by 50 tonight :mjlol:
If you're gonna talk out of your ass, know the right day for the game :umad:

Shows you haven't watched one cbb game this season. Won't change because clown college isn't playing tomorrow. :win:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you're gonna talk out of your ass, know the right day for the game :umad:

Shows you haven't watched one cbb game this season. Won't change because clown college isn't playing tomorrow. :win:
Of course I don’t. There’s only one sport that matters and it ain’t this one :mjlol: