Get these frauds out of here.
42488365ecafcdf17056d7436318c180.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If Gonzaga doesn’t win this year, it’s time for them to focus on another sport
some breh was saying they became the best basketball program earlier and I was like....Nova just disappeared or something?? :russ:
Ill say that literally the only difference between the two is Jay typically takes his teams about two rounds further, but thats all the difference to me

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I really didn't have a problem with the shot selection. He was wide open and shot decent from three this season. That putback attempt by Brooks was far worse. Dude had an open layup and just flung the ball straight up into the air. :snoop:
This

first thing i thought was that smith had the lane for an easy two

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michigan didn't deserve to win with the way they played down the stretch. Just had an absolute meltdown in the final minutes. Blown layups and jumpers all over the place.

They blew 3 layups straight. All they had to do was make one but they were in desperation mode for some odd reason for the last 2 minutes

RIDICULOUS!

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This

first thing i thought was that smith had the lane for an easy two
Smith had the defender on his heels, it was a good shot, one that he has made plenty of times. Just didn’t go in, Michigan had so many opportunities to win that game, hell even the last shot by Wagner almost went in.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Neither game interests me much but from a more “serious” basketball perspective , Mich/UCLA looks like the better game on paper ... from a causal lens you’re right ... Zags has the most draw potential of the teams left . :hhh:

it’s Few’s to lose :manny:

Michigan bout to run those boys off the court, UCLA best player a Mexican I think:childplease:

thecoli, y’all :mjlol: