Official Lovecraft Country Thread

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
How: from the bank as an inheritance (not incoherence breh :mjlol:)

Why: Part of Christina's evil plot. She wanted access to get the solar system model thing and the lodge the cops run wouldn't fukk with her

When: that's what doesn't make any sense :patrice: I assume Christina didn't know of Leti and didn't start this plot until after she came up with Tic, which was months after her mother passed. So when Leti got back to Chicago she got a call from the bank saying her mom left her money 2+ months ago that they're just now telling her about? :ld:

Autocorrect straight up making me look like a dummy... I had to edit my post. I didn't realize it even did that :russ:

This makes sense to an extent, but how did she know Letitia would buy THAT house with the money? Was the house left as part of the inheritance? :patrice:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How: from the bank as an inheritance (not incoherence breh :mjlol:)

Why: Part of Christina's evil plot. She wanted access to get the solar system model thing and the lodge the cops run wouldn't fukk with her

When: that's what doesn't make any sense :patrice: I assume Christina didn't know of Leti and didn't start this plot until after she came up with Tic, which was months after her mother passed. So when Leti got back to Chicago she got a call from the bank saying her mom left her money 2+ months ago that they're just now telling her about? :ld:

The only thing I'm not sure about Christina's plan, and maybe I missed it, is how would she have known that Leti would purchase that specific house?:patrice:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Autocorrect straight up making me look like a dummy... I had to edit my post. I didn't realize it even did that :russ:

This makes sense to an extent, but how did she know Letitia would buy THAT house with the money? Was the house left as part of the inheritance? :patrice:

The only thing I'm not sure about Christina's plan, and maybe I missed it, is how would she have known that Leti would purchase that specific house?:patrice:
I think a real estate agent pointed her to it? :patrice: She wanted to reverse gentrify the neighborhood and that was probably the only house available. Cheaper too with its creepy history

THERE WAS LIKE A 2 MONTH
TIME JUMP AFTER GEORGE GOT KILLED.

SO SHE GOT IT DURING THAT SPAN.
:devil:
:evil:
"I haven't seen you since the funeral three weeks ago" -Leti to Tic in episode 3

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think a real estate agent pointed her to it? :patrice: She wanted to reverse gentrify the neighborhood and that was probably the only house available. Cheaper too with its creepy history

"I haven't seen you since the funeral three weeks ago" -Leti to Tic in episode 3
WELL FUNERALS USUAL TAKE A WEEK
TO PREP

SO A ONE MONTH TIME JUMP.

:devil:
:evil:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wrote the letter under threat from the white girl’s father. He didn’t think he’d come since they hate each other and that would be the end of it.
Montrose: What are y'all doing here:gucci:

Tic: You wrote me a letter telling me to come:mjtf:

Montrose: We ain't talked in 5 years, now you wanna listen to me:martin:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Its a program about magic, mysticism and monsters.

Dont over think...
I said this is dime store fiction but that’s still bad writing.

A soap opera is dumb, trash melodrama doesn’t mean you can just change your character’s personality every episode to fit whatever drama you want.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's probably been discussed already but I'm wondering who the deputy has in that closet :jbhmm:
tenor.gif

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I got that too. I guess I may need to read the book to fill in some of the gaps even though it may not necessarily be important in the grand scheme of things.
George doesnt die in the book. Montrose is a black millitant in the book and hes not an ass hole. He also is closer to his son and his brother in the book. The tv show is quite different.