Official Lovecraft Country Thread

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
@NeoSeeker, looks like your spoiler is correct. Here is the episode five preview (spoiler)

After making a devil’s bargain with William, Ruby steps into the charmed shoes of a white woman, but her transformation only fortifies her resentment of the racial divide. A betrayal by Montrose unleashes Atticus’ pent up rage, leaving Leti deeply disturbed and sending Montrose into the comforting arms of his secret lover.

OH FOR fukk'S SAKE...I know we saw it coming, but this is just getting old.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Yeah his pops
:ohhh:
@NeoSeeker, looks like your spoiler is correct. Here is the episode five preview (spoiler)

After making a devil’s bargain with William, Ruby steps into the charmed shoes of a white woman, but her transformation only fortifies her resentment of the racial divide. A betrayal by Montrose unleashes Atticus’ pent up rage, leaving Leti deeply disturbed and sending Montrose into the comforting arms of his secret lover.

OH FOR fukk'S SAKE...I know we saw it coming, but this is just getting old.

:beli: It's almost like Michael K. Williams won't take roles where the character isn't gay.

Unrelated, but I'm glad Leti said that shyt about they're all going through fukked up shyt. Not sure if it's the way that the showrunners intend for it to come across, but it looks as if Tic is the only one trying to process everything, even after last week's episode.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He did not have to go through all of that, though. He had direct access.
That doesn’t make sense either way. He booby trapped a room he didn’t want others to have the treasure of but also built an access trap he didn’t need for a room he didn’t want anyone to get to?

Daps
That doesn’t make sense either way. He booby trapped a room he didn’t want others to have the treasure of but also built an access trap he didn’t need for a room he didn’t want anyone to get to?

I am not understanding what you are asking

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Been thinking of copping since its cheap:jbhmm:

As usual the book is better than the tv show. In the tv show things are used for dramatic effect, and not explained well like most movie adaptations. So far episode 4 was completely different to the book, this whole Indiana Jones thing was for dramatic story telling.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I am not understanding what you are asking
I’m saying narratively you want your protagonist to overcome obstacles based on the story.

National Treasure- the objects are meant to be found. The founders left them there for after they died. Just have to decode the clues.

Last Crusade- the object aren’t meant to be found by just anyone. It’s meant to keep just anyone from getting the immortality.

So this dude didn’t want his pages found but also left a way for anyone to find it? But also booby trapped it even if the right person found it.

On top of that the owner of the house before Leti simply cut a path with the elevator past two of the obstacles?

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think I missed it, but could someone recap how Letitia got the money to buy the house? She told her sister that their mom left an inheritance to her, which seems bogus. Then she told Christina that it may be her money, but the deed was in Letitia's name.

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I think I missed it, but could someone recap how Letitia got the money to buy the house? She told her sister that their mom left an incoherence to her, which seems bogus. Then she told Christina that it may be her money, but the deed was in Letitia's name.

Christina paid for the house. It looks like she put the money in Let's mom's name, b/c Let said the money came from her mother.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I got that. I don't understand how/why/when Letitia got Christina's money for the house.
How: from the bank as an inheritance (not incoherence breh :mjlol:)

Why: Part of Christina's evil plot. She wanted access to get the solar system model thing and the lodge the cops run wouldn't fukk with her

When: that's what doesn't make any sense :patrice: I assume Christina didn't know of Leti and didn't start this plot until after she came up with Tic, which was months after her mother passed. So when Leti got back to Chicago she got a call from the bank saying her mom left her money 2+ months ago that they're just now telling her about? :ld:

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I can't be the only one that thinks this show is just flatout whack at times right? shyt so inconsistent. For every good moment they got a lame one. I'm tryna stay positive about this season but Ion know man they making a lot of mistakes and it makes me wish they had a different showrunner/producer who could pull this off better