Official Loki Thread

Daps
Thor Ragnarok is on right now and I totally forgot that Loki did have the power of enchantment when he looked into the memories of Valkyrie to find out what happened when she fought Hela.

Have they explained this?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Thor Ragnarok is on right now and I totally forgot that Loki did have the power of enchantment when he looked into the memories of Valkyrie to find out what happened when she fought Hela.

They’ve nerfed Loki significantly in this show so they can all praise the wonder that is Silvie.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That wasn't enchantment, it was mind reading. He didn't gain control over her the way he would if she was enchanted.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Yep. What an L.

Does my nikka even have super strength in this? :picard:

I need to see him putting paws on TVA agents the way he was manhandling SHIELD agents at the beginning of Avengers 1

:francis:
Yeah, he beat Cap in a 1v1, too.
Now chubby humans are rag-dolling him.
Isn’t Silvie amazing, though? Aren’t all females amazing?

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South

Ive been seeing this all throughout the season, they nerfed Loki and made him a straight up bytch. He’s either getting smacked around every episode or simping over Slyvie every 20secs. You think with him being the god of mischief he would take on a Jack Sparrow type role but NOPE!

The show should be called Slyvie because it looks like its more about her with Loki riding bytch. :francis:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Ive been seeing this all throughout the season, they nerfed Loki and made him a straight up bytch. He’s either getting smacked around every episode or simping over Slyvie every 20secs. You think with him being the god of mischief he would take on a Jack Sparrow type role but NOPE!

The show should be called Slyvie because it looks like its more about her with Loki riding bytch. :francis:

fall for the loki long con brehs :hhh:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I feel this episode was a lot better but still had its problems. I feel they were dragging things out a bit too much in some scenes just to eat up filming minutes. The encounter with Alioth couldve been way quicker but they dragged it out enough for it leave on a cliff hangar.

I really dont think its Kang or Immortus at the end. A lot of signs point to Kang but I feel he might not connect with the casual audience at this point. He’s too big of a character to have a prominent role in a TV show. Maybe he could make a cameo? I think its either another Loki, or Miss Minutes in human form.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:russell: me during the last episode. This series has been totally underwhelming. I expected it to be the best out of the group but currently it's running in last place.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
This seems to be the direction Marvel goin in general

Endgame teased it...but its going to be "girl power" pandering from here on out....