now can they drop that thanos and killmonger mini series

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
they are making this loki copy into the prime loki and to do that fully they need him to supplant the previous prime loki - endgame loki.

:patrice:
if 2012 loki now knows about time travel, cant he just zip past 2018 and live on with the rest of his life?

its like if you saw what year you died on a tv screen and then got into a time machine and traveled to a year beyond the year you died

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Not to you, maybe. :rudy:

Siege, Fear Itself, Hell Lords, One More Day, there are any number of fairly recent storylines where he's critical to all the machinations going on. And that's on top of having a direct hand in others like creating the Johnny Blaze iteration of Ghost Rider, holding Doom's mother's soul hostage and tons of others. Like any good devil he flies under the radar.

A lister doesn't mean he appears in a bunch of stuff casual fans have never heard of.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
A lister doesn't mean he appears in a bunch of stuff casual fans have never heard of.

If you're trying to use casuals as a metric for determining A-list or not, you're going to have a lot of problems. Most casuals had never heard of Thanos before the MCU either, and casuals swear Morph was some kinda big thing because he was in X-Men cartoons back when...that doesn't make Morph an A-list character :manny:

So what's the definition of A-lister to you?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
If you're trying to use casuals as a metric for determining A-list or not, you're going to have a lot of problems. Most casuals had never heard of Thanos before the MCU either, and casuals swear Morph was some kinda big thing because he was in X-Men cartoons back when...that doesn't make Morph an A-list character :manny:

So what's the definition of A-lister to you?

A listers are characters like Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Hulk. Characters that resonate beyond the comics or carry the industry. Mephisto is not that.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I just watched episode 5...if its another Loki running the TVA after all them damn Loki's showed up, how fukking underwhelming would that be?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I just watched episode 5...if its another Loki running the TVA after all them damn Loki's showed up, how fukking underwhelming would that be?

not if it is endgame loki ...

or if is it the same loki 2012 variant loki but in the future.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
not if it is endgame loki ...

or if is it the same loki 2012 variant loki but in the future.

I still don't feel this being a significant end to the series or setting up anything for the future of the MCU.

Again it's the fan in me, but I think my previous theory makes sense for business and logistical continuity as well.