latest

So the thanos-copter is cannon?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I joked while I was watching this episode that it was Loki Plays Fortnite, but now that I think about it, that's somewhat accurate. :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I mean even the people who did think it was mephisto thought he would get teased at the finale and brought back in doc strange. We all are aware they will save the a-listers for the movies.
Is Mephisto an A-lister? Outside of that infamous Spidey story I don’t know any major stories with him.

I mean if you told me Vulture would have gotten a movie treatment before Kraven I would have told you no way.

At a certain point some of these tv series will have to give up a fairly decent villain or risk fighting Netflix level Tombstone.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
In the lokis vs lokis fight, why half the bad guy lokis look like they got their costumes at home depot?

it reminded me of the fights from the 60's Batman TV show.
every now and then you would see a flash of green from Loki magic and i thought of the big "BOOM" "BAM" WHAK"s that the show had.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Is Mephisto an A-lister? Outside of that infamous Spidey story I don’t know any major stories with him.

I mean if you told me Vulture would have gotten a movie treatment before Kraven I would have told you no way.

At a certain point some of these tv series will have to give up a fairly decent villain or risk fighting Netflix level Tombstone.
I mean Mephisto does help create Ghost Rider and he’s had two movies not really a A-lister but he’s on
The verge.