Official Loki Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I ain’t taking or listening to nomore of yall comic book reading nikkas advice or predictions if this kang dude y’all keep talking bout don’t pop up.. y’all was doing all that talking in the Wanda thread bout all kind of unheard of mfs for it to be nothing, yall better be right this time :ufdup:

I mean to be fair there was TONS of mephisto easter eggs in wandavision "Devil in the details" "Demon spawn" Hell they even had a close up of a fly on the wall lmao.

a-fly-on-the-wall-6-signs-that-point-to-the-eventual-arrival-of-mephisto-in-wandavision-1.jpeg

taker597

Superstar
Daps
100% we got trolled. Just saying u can't blame us for getting caught up in the hype when these were the types of easter eggs the show had lmao.
Why would they waste a big bad for a TV Series....

Unrealistic Expectations gets a pass since Wandavision was the 1st series, but this unrealistic expectation shyt for every single episode put out is getting annoying. The most we will get are teasers.... These series are nice, but MCU is supposed to work without the series for mass audience. So, don't expect anything crazy to happen that needs for casual to follow outside of the films.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loki was at the TVA days after this :wow: I just realized he’s the Raditz of Marvel :wow:

Ooo damn this is how our timeline loki goes back after learning how to fake his death to grow old and become the classic loki on some predestination shyt. Would also explain why he didnt just take the tesseract and bounce like the coward he is and pulled an out of character noble act to save his brother cause he knew that would create another timeline

:wow:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Ooo damn this is how our timeline loki goes back after learning how to fake his death to grow old and become the classic loki on some predestination shyt. Would also explain why he didnt just take the tesseract and bounce like the coward he is and pulled an out of character noble act to save his brother cause he knew that would create another timeline

:wow:
Kind of make me sad, because the Loki before he died was the perfect balance of Anti-hero.

Now he mad soft.

Hopeless, sad, and p*ssy whipped.

It's a good series, but post Thor Ragnarok... Loki was hitting his stride just to die 5 minutes into IW.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Why would they waste a big bad for a TV Series....

Unrealistic Expectations gets a pass since Wandavision was the 1st series, but this unrealistic expectation shyt for every single episode put out is getting annoying. The most we will get are teasers.... These series are nice, but MCU is supposed to work without the series for mass audience. So, don't expect anything crazy to happen that needs for casual to follow outside of the films.

I mean even the people who did think it was mephisto thought he would get teased at the finale and brought back in doc strange. We all are aware they will save the a-listers for the movies.