Official Loki Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
is there a mid/post credit scene in ep 5?

Nope

I really want this to be Kang. We already got Renslayer and Alioth. But part of me thinks it's too obvious.

We know Loki and Sylvie are gonna kiss in the finale and create a nexus event that leads to more multiverse fukkery. Don't "really" need Kang to accomplish that.

But yea it's really only 2 choices. It's the original MCU loki or Kang.

Old Loki was amazing!!!! :wow:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
what if it's Evil Loki as stated.. but now he was working for Kang? like Loki was working for someone else when he was introduced? full circle timeline.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Alligator Loki

Antman Thor

This shyt trippy as fukk:russ:

Just watching now
That was frog thor, aka Throg. :mjlol: never thought he'd make it into the mcu

mh-7-7-throg-2-1625682699.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black thor mentioned he got six infinity stones. I vaguely remember in the comics that loki got it and it was called the ego gem and was white?? Marvel dumped all kind of easter eggs this episode. Thought squirrel girl was gonna come out of the thanos copter

:ohhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Black thor mentioned he got six infinity stones. I vaguely remember in the comics that loki got it and it was called the ego gem and was white?? Marvel dumped all kind of easter eggs this episode. Thought squirrel girl was gonna come out of the thanos copter

:ohhh:

Sooner or later the MCU will have to do Squirrel Girl :wow: they can't hold out forever :ufdup:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
feel like Old Loki is gonna end up being the guy at the end. basing this on nothing more than the fact Loki is a legendary bullshyt artist, and i don't think Richard E Grant would sign on for a single episode.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t taking or listening to nomore of yall comic book reading nikkas advice or predictions if this kang dude y’all keep talking bout don’t pop up.. y’all was doing all that talking in the Wanda thread bout all kind of unheard of mfs for it to be nothing, yall better be right this time :ufdup: