Official Loki Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Loki is the most even show in terms of acting, script, directing ..

Wanda Vision and TFATWS had higher moments .. so far ...

For Wanda it is when QS turned up and the start of episode 3 when we saw outside of the Hex.

For TFATWS it was when fake Cap lost it, the start of the next episode and the Dora stuff.

This is a great image both stylistically and symbolically and there is nothing like that which excels in both categories in Loki (yet...)

601n6S5.png

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If
Miss Mins ends up being the villain
then Marvel is gonna have to change their approach so they're ahead of the fans.
would not be surprised if ms. Minute gives the black chick enough information. She figures it out and then Ms. Minute has her killed.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The episode started kinda rocky but ended strong.

They gotta nail episode 6 though.

WandaVision felt like it went on too long, F&WS felt rushed at the end. If this nails episode 6 then everything will feel right.

Im just a little doubtful about Kang showing up now.

Although

And if they didnt cast Jonathan Majors I would legit think "Loki" ends up being Kang.

Wandavision didn't feel too long at all...there hasn't been anywhere near the reaction on any of the shows like when came outside that bubble and threatened SWORD. Social media went absolutely nuts...same thing with Quicksilver popping up. That got House of M trending again.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Classic Loki was epic tho

Loved how they had this nikka conjuring the entire Asgard homeworld :picard:

Kid Loki even killed Thor:francis:

if they keep kid Loki as a recurring chravater in another show as a young avenger or sum I think they’ll show more of Loki’s true magical potential.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
If
Miss Mins ends up being the villain
then Marvel is gonna have to change their approach so they're ahead of the fans.

You cant stay ahead of the fans on a tv show or comic. You drop one episode and people are spending an inordinate amount of time throwing out every possible theory they can. The creators should just focus on trying to make the best show/story they can, trying to make twists and trick the audience for 90% of a story is is how you end up with bullshyt.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You cant stay ahead of the fans on a tv show or comic. You drop one episode and people are spending an inordinate amount of time throwing out every possible theory they can. The creators should just focus on trying to make the best show/story they can, trying to make twists and trick the audience for 90% of a story is is how you end up with bullshyt.
I hear you and maybe its my fault, but
got damn if Kang ends up being another Memphisto type misdirect then it just lessens the show. Again that isnt the show's fault, but it just has you thinking there is something greater going on

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
got damn if Kang ends up being another Memphisto type misdirect then it just lessens the show. Again that isnt the show's fault, but it just has you thinking there is something greater going on
At most the final episode will have a vague dr strange or kang easter egg in a post credits scene. but nah Kang won't factor into this series.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

So its essentially a lose lose situation. The show can either go down the path that the super fans been screaming for the past 5 weeks and then people say "this show was too predictable, Marvel needs to improve hiding their hand" or they go left with something else and people say "Marvel needs to stop with the world building/teases and be more straight forward". So which is it?

Folks just need to look at whats presented and judge it based on that. This whole "I saw a bug, Mephisto is known for bugs, where is Mephisto" or "They said astronauts, the F4 went to space, F4 is showing up guys!" is doing nothing but ruining decent shows for people.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So its essentially a lose lose situation. The show can either go down the path that the super fans been screaming for the past 5 weeks and then people say "this show was too predictable, Marvel needs to improve hiding their hand" or they go left with something else and people say "Marvel needs to stop with the world building/teases and be more straight forward". So which is it?

Folks just need to look at whats presented and judge it based on that. This whole "I saw a bug, Mephisto is known for bugs, where is Mephisto" or "They said astronauts, the F4 went to space, F4 is showing up guys!" is doing nothing but ruining decent shows for people.
Reading how WandaVision was made they are just going to tell their stories based on the writer/directors vision and all that connecting shows, easter eggs and fan service stuff is going to be kept to a minimum. And that is a good thing IMO.