Official Loki Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I got a headache watching this:russ: But really liked this episode! It’s no telling how things will play out, which makes this really intriguing. I’m just wondering if this will Segway into Dr. Strange 2

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Holy shyt the plot of this show is fukking stupid :mindblown:

This is some shyt I'd expect from sony not Marvel I knew they fell off but damn

You'd have to have your brain turned all the way off to enjoy this shyt
"Stop questioning and consume" is the new MCU/Disney motto.

From what theyve already established in ep. 1 there's no reason to really care about any MCU characters. Whatever they do is because it was predestined...not their choice...their character...their heroism. Just the will of space lizards. If Tony didn't send the nuke into space in Avengers he would have been melted...if he decided to not pursue the time heist and stay with his family he would have been melted...if Sam decided to listen to Isaiah and not become CA he would have been melted...hell, if the American government treated Isaiah like the hero he was they would have been melted...etc. etc.

Only way to defend this is to predict that Marvel is trolling....that they're going to eventually get to a "lol jk" point and that would somehow be quality story-telling.

It looks cool though...the sets and costumes. And all those jokes....how could you not love it? Just turn your brain off and consume.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
good first episode.

i look forward to this thread breaking down into pure hate when all of your nerdy ass personal theories don't come true

:mjlol:

Cant even watch one damn episode without people making these mutants, deadpool, etc...proclamations. Pretty sure the F4 theories are coming soon.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i 100% disagree with this take.

i do think it's unwatchable if you haven't watched the movies though lol. i've heard some pundits try to claim otherwise though :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You just don't like time plots clearly.

Everything about this makes sense.

And if you think it's dumb in principal but can enjoy dragons and magic or space and aliens it's just you.

The plot sofar is perfectly fine, and the potential is kind of huge. Actually much more huge than wandavision. Loki legit is tampering with powers even slightly beyond a cosmic level

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've come to realize that there are a group of people that really fine anything with time manipulation absolutely dumb.

It like clocks them out, I don't think they even realize it either.

It's ironic because those same people usually have like the most wide open "what if" kind of thoughts and theories.

But time manipulation... Is completely unfathomable and dumb

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I think it’s just one of those shows you definitely can’t at face value but at the same you don’t want to overthink it because of whom Loki is and what he’s capable of. I’m looking forward how things will be more fleshed out.

Side Note: Am I the only one here watching Loki on Friday’s instead of Wednesday’s?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is that the official rules? I must've missed it

they alluded to the fact that the multiverse exist and these are stones from different multiverses that's why they was all in that box...:ld: Also putting them together in regular reality without a way to harness them is dangerous within itself... in theory