Official Loki Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So that holding a plane hostage with a bomb situation actually happened:lupe:
Dude actually got them to land, pay him a ransom, take off, and he jump out the plane with a parachute and $200,000 never to be seen again. Only difference from the show is he did the jump at night
D. B. Cooper - Wikipedia

I knew all about DB Cooper prior to watching this, and I LOVED that part :lawd:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Damn them Frames per Second aka DEHH nikkas. Complain and be misinformed about everything with theses marvel shows lol.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wunmi mosaku's voice annoys me.

her character in lovecraft country still pisses me off :pacspit:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Good first episode
Makes sense the avengers did what was supposed to happen since they used what works in their universe and swore to themselves they wouldn't mess up anything else
Steve is in good graces because he doesn't mess with anything and gives sam the shield causing the new avengers
does the sacred timeline mean there's one timeline or is it like a cord with a bunch of wires in it?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Good first episode
Makes sense the avengers did what was supposed to happen since they used what works in their universe and swore to themselves they wouldn't mess up anything else
Steve is in good graces because he doesn't mess with anything and gives sam the shield causing the new avengers
does the sacred timeline mean there's one timeline or is it like a cord with a bunch of wires in it?

TVA lizards say there is one main one and offshoots which they try to shut down. My guess is that there are really many and that the others can be used to overthrow the TVA. To remove their power to control time.

On a side note I wonder what the TVA think of the time stone in particular, given what it can do. For example, could it reverse loki back (to avengers tower) and undo what the TVA have done with him? Would it create another variant? Two loki's?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I hate time travel , so why wasn't thanos "supposed " to win ?

It's not "supposed to happen" as in a "why" or a "moral" call. It is "supposed to happen" because that is the time progression that leads to the creation of the TVA in the future. That is what gives them power to be able to control time in the past.

Like future people controlling the past ("their past") in films like Looper, Interstellar and @TENET