Official Loki Thread

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
yeah they managed to make every mcu moment up to this point meaningless. Any given event has nothing to do with the individual characters, just what they were allowed to do.
odd decision.
It’s like the comics, Celestials/Gods only allow people to do so much before they step in if they’re really f’ing up the universe

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'm :laff: at people getting all seriously disturbed regarding what this does to Marvel logic when it is clearly a trolling/comedy series.

Anything you think is going to break the MCU will be cleaned up one way or another by the end of the run with more trolling/comedy.
God of mischief:hubie:
The literal god of trolling. That is all imma say :hubie:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
It’s like the comics, Celestials/Gods only allow people to do so much before they step in if they’re really f’ing up the universe

I like the theory that the only reason why they step in is to maintain their control over time.

The Loki they're hunting is probably aware and fukking with them to create multiverses...and it's completely within his nature to make chaos.

Up to this point, there's only one timeline.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope all this talk about multiverses paves the way for mutants in the future. It's been far too long.

I watched this last night and I thought it was pretty good. Definitely intriguing. I'm curious where this will all lead and how this will tie in to the rest of the MCU.

The mutants will come when the eternals show up they are the parents of the the MCU mutants in theory...:ld:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
because it is him.

Kang

if that is true- they are going in a different direction than the comic books....wasnt Kang an advisory to the TVA- where in the MCU, Kang is part of the TVA?

there is a theory that Kang created the TVA to keep the timeline in check so noone can do what he does which is use time travel to conquer
the other theory is all the people that work in the TVA are all time criminals who had their memory erased

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I like the theory that the only reason why they step in is to maintain their control over time.

The Loki they're hunting is probably aware and fukking with them to create multiverses...and it's completely within his nature to make chaos.

Up to this point, there's only one timeline.

"says" the TVA ... (well did they actually say that?)

the TVA want to maintain power so of course they are going to spin the unanimity of their pathway.

bookmark this ...

Last edited: