264v7aqzya471.png

:blessed:
all praise the sacred timeline :blessed:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Just finished ep 1. These Marvel shows keep getting better and better. I’ve never been a huge Loki fan and tbh always felt like he was overrated due to being the only good villain we had for a while. But I’m interested in seeing where this goes .I was :mjcry: toward the end.

Did anyone else get a Black Mirror vibe from this episode?

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Do any of you guys really like these scavenger hunt type of shows? Im not sure if Loki qualifies as much as WandaVision, but they seem to be trying to bank off fan theory audience engagement. It reminds me of Westworld but I dont want every Marvel show to be like this:francis:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

loki-credit-disney.jpeg

Chuck Zlotnick/Marvel Studios

How popular are Marvel series on Disney+? Extremely.

Samba TV reports that Lokis Wednesday premiere drew 890K U.S. households, which the third-party streaming stat org said is “the largest US premiere-day audience for any of Marvel’s Disney+ shows.”

Loki‘s 890k households bested the first day of The Falcon and the Winter Solider(759k) and WandaVision (655k). Loki‘s viewership also bests the four-day premiere weekend of Cruella on Disney+, but that pic was available to subscribers at $29.99.

“Clearly, the growing number of household tuning in on Day 1 proves that the Marvel Disney+ series are growing in momentum,” reports SambaTV.

SambaTV previously clocked 1.7 million households who tuned into Falcon and the Winter Soldier‘s first weekend and 1.6M for WandaVision over its first three-day frame.

SambaTV measures streaming viewership in 3 million terrestrial smart TV households for at least five minutes.

One non-Disney studio insider complained to me that SambaTV’s numbers don’t tell the whole picture because they don’t include mobile viewers.

Those streaming services have no room to talk: Just report your viewership numbers and stop whining.