Official Loki Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Dope episode.

My only complaint, and it’s not really a complaint, you can really start to feel how COVID-19 really fukked up the flow of the MCU. Everything starting a year late and out of its original order feels off.

I can’t put my finger on it :patrice:
Honestly I feel it’s the best thing to happen. Cause originally the series order was going to be “Falcon & Winter Solider,” “WandaVision” and THEN “Loki.”

And “Black Widow” was suppose to kick off Phase 4.

But the way everything is right now I kinda like how “WandaVision” dropped first. Especially since it takes place a few weeks after the events of “Endgame.” “Falcon & Winter Solider” takes place a few months after “WandaVision.” And those 2 shows takes place months before the 2 Spidey movies. So they even out..

“Loki” is pretty much in another universe and he can literally pop up during any period. So it all works out IMO…:obama:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yep. Betting thats Gugu's real character.
(From Reddit)
TV9IpyVCE3UcULGnWCmmnn1dACNcUsJf52eCOvJB8Mk.png
:ohhh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Loki being treated like a nikka:mjlol:

This some bullshyt. The fukk you mean the Avengers were SUPPOSED to fukk with time?:mjlol:

Cap is really who needs to be in this bullshyt

Show should be called Steve
I'm starting to think with all those stones they had they probably may have arrested and expunged some avengers or even a version of thanos
7il5z3wb4us01.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You