Official Loki Thread

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Finished it...:wow:

It was great loki turning the multiverse strands into a world tree just like they had in asgard was dope...

it sucks that he's gone they can end the series just like this and it will be fine.

Also kang still out there the multiversal wars gonna happen regardless...:wow:

And it sucks that loki wasnt given a second chance after escaping but him being on that throne in the middle is better than death. :manny:

I'm sure he'll pop up in Thor 5 somehow they had plans on it...

Anyone notice how the top half of the tree is purple and the bottom half is green? :lupe:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s crazy. They don’t really have to do Kang Dynasty with that ending.

You can easily retcon what happens to a multiversal problem that arises because of the free will. Like the Ultimate Reed Richards eradicates the Kang problem off screen. But still end up at Secret Wars.
But they do. Loki and HWR had the convo explaining that if free will exist, multiverse exists. If multiverse exists, KANG exists. Infinite kangs.
Oh okay you're guessing. Which is fine, but you were talking definitively
yeah just guessing but it definitely wasn’t a clear cut she’s stuck or desd. Based on HWR himself going thru this path millions of times like Loki just did, he likely always had a pathway where he still has a chance to win the coming multiversal way. Miss minutes and HWR said to ravonna this season that she commanded his army and was key to winning the war. He also said a variant of himself weaponized slight and ravonna could just be a variant of HWR.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also give marvel credit explaining how the Kang’s can exist while the TVA exists at the same time. The Kang’s don’t know that they are there.
Finished it...:wow:

It was great loki turning the multiverse strands into a world tree just like they had in asgard was dope...

it sucks that he's gone they can end the series just like this and it will be fine.

Also kang still out there the multiversal wars gonna happen regardless...:wow:

And it sucks that loki wasnt given a second chance after escaping but him being on that throne in the middle is better than death. :manny:

I'm sure he'll pop up in Thor 5 somehow they had plans on it...
Honestly him going to save Loki would be the only reason I would watch a Thor 5. They could do some old man Thor, and his daughter (s) too. Thor 4 ruined the character, but him going to save Loki…. and maybe capping the storyline for those two would be great. It could also take Thor and Loki off the board and set up the Kang Dynasty.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How kang do we get :lupe:is there a post credit scene?
Here's what I think:

Everything that had to happen, has happened. He says to Loki, MY VARIANTS ARE ALREADY OUT THERE. They have to be, because he has to win the war, so he is the one that remains.. So this war has to happen and the kang's are already in the past.

Loki goes to the point in time AFTER HWR is dead. We know this because the loom is still breaking. He infuses with the timelines and now he controls them. He did exactly what HWR said, he took over control of the timeline.

Now does this mean he has control of everything before and after... Or just the things after HWR died.. But he's in control of all time now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Here's what I think:

Everything that had to happen, has happened. He says to Loki, MY VARIANTS ARE ALREADY OUT THERE. They have to be, because he has to win the war, so he is the one that remains.. So this war has to happen and the kang's are already in the past.

Loki goes to the point in time AFTER HWR is dead. We know this because the loom is still breaking. He infuses with the timelines and now he controls them. He did exactly what HWR said, he took over control of the timeline.

Now does this mean he has control of everything before and after... Or just the things after HWR died.. But he's in control of all time now

He's not in control of time per se'... but my theory would be he became the nexus point for the entire multiverse. the multiverse doesnt specifically deal with time...:jbhmm:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Purple represents
same color we saw at the end of NWH. X men/Deadpool/Spiderverses are now connected to the main mcu
I just think that represents Kang and the Kang war. Some places are more stable and living in peace and that is the green.