UP GOING WITH MAJORS.

:devil:
:evil:

Or if marvel isn’t dumb just recast Kang

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the writing started after loki left.

The ending didn’t make sense, and didn’t flow naturally.

The the scene with Renslayer at the end, was shot like that just in case they decide to keep Majors. Because it could possibly be Kang that showed up.
I think the renslayer shot was clearly slight. But notice she looked at the pyramid and under her feet was one of kang’s symbols

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just looked up a video on the god of lies. Its crazy how after marvel nerfed all the mcu characters for loki to be the one to get his comic arsenal. Plus i dont think he’s “trapped” there as he can easily astral project to any of the branches while on his throne. Its too early to tell if this was a loki win or HWR plan. Perhaps its both

:yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To me this confirms that Kang Dynasty will be made, worst case scenario they recast Jon Majors. But I think Kang is the next villain for the Avengers to confront. Marvel could have easily left this scene out. Loki is going to be assembling multiversal avengers :wow:

I think Kang Dynasty will be them going to attack and Lokis multiverse avengers taking them on and losing as HWR says will happen but Loki maybe destroying everything or incursions destroying everything (notice them saying i rather die at least trying to fight), which then takes us to secret wars and Loki creates a new timeline or the sacred timeline becomes a mixed bag with all these timelines mixed into one

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think the renslayer shot was clearly slight. But notice she looked at the pyramid and under her feet was one of kang’s symbols
It wasn’t. It was just a tva “for all time always” sign…not sure what a “kang symbol” is

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think it wont be the same one as our loki in Thor 5.

You gotta rememeber that the Loki of this series is himself a variant. The original Loki still exists and was seen in the later marvel films. For example, Thor 2 loki existed after the TVA loki had been kidnapped.

I wouldnt be suprised if the non-variant loki takes part in the multiverse wars while being completely oblivious to the fact that he is currently the god of time:mjlol::russ:

OUR loki was killed so of course it would be a variant...:dead: but I said specifically the loki from this tv show IF he's not bound to the chair.... :manny: idk we'll see

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It wasn’t. It was just a tva “for all time always” sign…not sure what a “kang symbol” is
It could be a reference to what the tva was or even that she still is apart of his plan. He wins the upcoming multiversal war and ravonna is a key to that as she led his army. Possibly ravonna is a HWR variant same way sylvie is for Loki.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It could be a reference to what the tva was or even that she still is apart of his plan. He wins the upcoming multiversal war and ravonna is a key to that as she led his army. Possibly ravonna is a HWR variant same way sylvie is for Loki.
Oh okay you're guessing. Which is fine, but you were talking definitively