Official Loki Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really hope they don’t recast Kang. He plays this sh*t so well. You can really buy him being a genius level narcissist that’s a 1,000,000+ years old. He’s like a dark version of Tony Stark.
The way he just dismisses timely, his KEY VARIANT that allows this two season loop to happen, is wild lol. “He told you it was a scaling problem? That’s what he told you?” With venom lol

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Just looked up a video on the god of lies. Its crazy how after marvel nerfed all the mcu characters for loki to be the one to get his comic arsenal. Plus i dont think he’s “trapped” there as he can easily astral project to any of the branches while on his throne. Its too early to tell if this was a loki win or HWR plan. Perhaps its both

:yeshrug:

:banderas:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I posted a decent explaining of everything between Loki s1-2 and the entire multiverse/Kang narrative

he-who-remains-kang-the-conqueror.gif

The entire arc is a snake eating its tail.
HWR exists because Loki became a time god who replaces HWR and lets the multiverse exist. Loki became a time god because HWR invented time travel, won the MV war, created the sacred timeline which stops the more evil Kangs from existing and killing everything forever. But HWR allows Loki to basically train to take his job.

Because Loki allowed it. It always existed, branches happen when free will exists. With the sacred time line and HWR controlling it via the TVA, no free will. Everything preordained up until HWR is killed. He gets killed on purpose, the loom explodes and Loki’s time slipping begins since he is the only god outside of time. He learns everything about physics over centuries, trying to fix the loom in order to let the multiverse exist but the loom isn’t capable of doing that. Scaling problem. A machine built by a man cannot contain infinite branches and a multiverse. It’s also designed to delete all timelines that aren’t apart of the sacred timeline. It’s a failsafe that forces Loki to come back to the time where HWR dies.

HWR offers Loki his chair to do things how HWR did it; maintain order and the sacred timeline. That or Loki just lets the loom blow up, branches go off, but the loom deletes them and resets everything and everyone at the tva dies but HWR just rebuilds it. Loki goes back to talk to möbius and sylvie and makes his own third option; free will.

Loki isn’t a man. He’s a god. So he basically became a loom himself fixing dead branches and connecting the entire multiverse. He sits by himself holding everything together in order to allow free will to exist. Free will exists so multiple branches of timelines can exist. Multiple branches = countless variants of hero’s and most importantly Kangs can exist. HWR helped Loki get as far as he could so he can also ensure that if the loom is gone, the multiverse does exist, but so does infinite kangs. The multiverse war happens and HWR wins it leading to him sitting at the end of time again. Reincarnation, baby.

Simply put; HWR = Dictatorship. Sacred time line. No free will. Everything is planned and allowed to happen as long as zero KANG variants besides Victor Timely exist.

Loki god of stories/multiverse = free will. A giant tree of life filled with branches and timelines flowing around each other. But also incursions as timelines run into one another. Timelines where we get x men, spider men, but also infinite kangs. Infinite kangs meaning HWR just needs his one variant that won the multiversal war to exist so he can do it again and turn the multiverse back into the sacred timelines it’s confusing but trust, it will all make sense.
Thanks. Its going to take time for me to get all of this. So HWR will sit on the throne again and again regardless of free will? Then who/what breaks the loop? Or is that even possible?

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. Its going to take time for me to get all of this. So HWR will sit on the throne again and again regardless of free will? Then who/what breaks the loop? Or is that even possible?
He has but Loki himself essentially has been training centuries to control time himself unlike hwr who as an insanely smart human needs his personal tempad. The assumption is like endgame where Thanos wins initially, the kangs or hwr wins as it always happens but the avengers take the chance Loki sacrifices for to finally stop him and the multiverse is free at last.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
End it how? Pruning KANG variants? Send them to the same void alioth and ravonna is? He said he weaponized alioth. He also showed us ravonna helped command his army and helped him win the war. All of that can still happen. Unless they change kang dynasty it still is a likely plan

THE POINT IS IF THEY WANT
TO BUSH KANG/MAJORS ARC
DUE TO HIS LEGAL ISSUES
THEY CREATED AN ESCAPE ROUTE .

:devil:
:evil:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

THE POINT IS IF THEY WANT
TO BUSH KANG/MAJORS ARC
DUE TO HIS LEGAL ISSUES
THEY CREATED AN ESCAPE ROUTE .

:devil:
:evil:

Oh yeah they did but it seems easier to just recast him imo
Hopefully he beats it or they keep it going because I see a path for Kang to be the perfect villain for secret wars

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But ON THE FLIPSIDE.. the multiverse within itself exists safely and not just the sacred timeline...That's dude to loki being a focal point within it...:manny: I'm sure we'll see the multiversal war irregardless..

I’m not smart enough to understand this breh. I’m surface level on this :pachaha: Break it down for me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m not smart enough to understand this breh. I’m surface level on this :pachaha: Break it down for me.

:mjlol: cmon man...The entire point of that loom shyt was the weave the strands of the multiverse into one giant line with the tva being the force to trim the branches of dangerous realities in the multiverse before they grew out of control. The loom no matter what happened would destroy all the multiverse branches and keep the sacred timeline intact. Loki somehow destroyed the loom itself and transformed the multiverse strands into one huge tree that can flow freely...keeping the sacred timeline intact in the middle but also letting other realities grow freely...

Before:

Funnel.gif

Now:

54313f603114ee4fdb479268e8f18637.gif