Official Loki Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finished it...:wow:

It was great loki turning the multiverse strands into a world tree just like they had in asgard was dope...

it sucks that he's gone they can end the series just like this and it will be fine.

Also kang still out there the multiversal wars gonna happen regardless...:wow:

And it sucks that loki wasnt given a second chance after escaping but him being on that throne in the middle is better than death. :manny:

I'm sure he'll pop up in Thor 5 somehow they had plans on it...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Even if he's convicted I don't think Majors should be recast. There's way too much bullshyt with this case even a conviction wouldn't convince me of any actual guilt. The fact that the white bytch was arrested for assaulting Majors but the DA refused to press charges says a lot right there. All they care about is mounting trophies in New York. I don't care about the safety of ugly white women, I just want to be entertained and Majors does a good job in that regard. An alleged scuffle mired in convoluted bullshyt shouldn't derail nor even slow down his career. I'll be glad when corporations stop pretending to give a fukk about anything beyond racism. Resolve that issue first and then maybe you can try your hand at purity politics.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE , looks like you finally got to see those loki powers you were excited about back in episode 3:russ:

So, did Loki actually win here? I mean, he did save the multi-verse but in the process, it seems he’s forever bound to the chair.

At the same time, I can’t help but wonder if HWR foreseen this as well…
The brilliance of HWR is that he mentioned...

"I sit in the big chair because i made the tough decisions" which gave Loki his own idea to be bound in the chair; so its a 99% chance its all part of the plan. HWR technically disqualified the only other person in the universe with the same powers as him :wow:
'

Also, if you think about how loki spent centuries studying patricle physics just to handle the loom, can you imagine how long kang has had to plan everything out? He has been at the end of time for eons and even calculated the exisatence of timely despite never being able to see him himself. At this point, im thinking the only way to defeat HWR is by bringning in an exxtra demensional being who is outside of the 616 timeline entirely so it cant fit into Kang's plans at all.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finished it...:wow:

It was great loki turning the multiverse strands into a world tree just like they had in asgard was dope...

it sucks that he's gone they can end the series just like this and it will be fine.

Also kang still out there the multiversal wars gonna happen regardless...:wow:

And it sucks that loki wasnt given a second chance after escaping but him being on that throne in the middle is better than death. :manny:

I'm sure he'll pop up in Thor 5 somehow they had plans on it...
I think it wont be the same one as our loki in Thor 5.

You gotta rememeber that the Loki of this series is himself a variant. The original Loki still exists and was seen in the later marvel films. For example, Thor 2 loki existed after the TVA loki had been kidnapped.

I wouldnt be suprised if the non-variant loki takes part in the multiverse wars while being completely oblivious to the fact that he is currently the god of time:mjlol::russ:

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was by far the best ending to a MCU show/movie ever. This is right up there with “Infinity War,” “Endgame,” and GOTG 3 in my honest opinion. This really stuck the landing

If the season 1 finale planted the seeds for the overall multiverse. Season 2 planted the seeds for “Secret Wars.”

This ending along with the ending and post credit scene for “The Marvels” set the table for the next 10 years for the MCU.

Dont ever doubt Kevin Fiege..
I agree that this episode was the best thing Marvel had put out in years; but i really do wish they would bush the whole MCU.

We really dont need 10 years. We just need one last avengers movie and every single actor needs to be reset and recasted afterwards. There is a certian beauty in brevity.

Can you imagine spending another decade getting bullsht stories like antman, blackwidow, the secret wars , daredevil, wakanda2 , etc cause the stupid master plan prevents them from just making another blockbuster ironman or hulk or spiderman movie?

Its silly and needlessly restrictive. God forbid Chris Hemsworth murders somebody in the next decade or Samuel L jackson somehow gets a dui further endangering the whole franchise the way MAjors is currently doing. I like the batman trilogy concept of only 3 connected movies, spanning no more than 5 years, instead of the needlessly complex spaghetti bowl that is the current MCU :francis: