Official Loki Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
First episode was alright. not sure why people are hyping it as so amazing. Had flaws, wasted that entire DB Cooper subplot for an off hand joke for one. Loki started the show acting like his thor ragnorok self instead of his 2012 villainous self. making the character development seem weird. action scenes were meh. I really the implications of the shows on greater MCU so far, but it left some plot holes. the explanation that the avengers were meant to time travel wasn't really good enough Cap lived in entire life in an alternate timeline and came back an Old man, that's not a deviant?

Although i suspect all is not what is seems and the hypocrisy of the TVA might later be exposed.

Last edited:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
First episode was alright. not sure why people are hyping it as so amazing. Had flaws, wasted that entire DB Cooper subplot for an off hand joke for one. Loki started the show acting like his thor ragnorok self instead of his 2012 villainous self. making the character development seem weird. action scenes were meh. I really the implications of the shows on greater MCU so far, but it left some plot holes. the explanation that the avengers were meant to time travel wasn't really good enough Cap lived in entire life in an alternate timeline and came back an Old man, that's not a deviant?

Although i suspect all is not what is seems and the hypocrisy of the TVA might later be exposed.

I think the difference between Loki and Avenger’s traveling was that Loki is killed in the correct timeline, so him going off course changes that drastically. Steve may have been supposed to go back in time and relive. Although what I don’t get is how someone gets off course when they make it all sound predetermined or maybe just certain actions affect the universal outcome.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Cmon son that show was a 6/10 at best. Terrible writing. Mackie is an average actor, his idea of showing emotion is looking constipated. The flag smashers were stupid and terrible villains. Would’ve been better as a Bucky solo show
This ep was not better than the when new cap broke bad. Cmon

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Loki's crying scene in this episode felt alot more forced and constipated than his scene in thor 2. His acting in that scene was not good, although outside of that he still has that same crafty charisma. I'd say he's >> Mackie but this episode wouldn't be the example i would use to show it.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Loki's crying scene in this episode felt alot more forced and constipated than his scene in thor 2. His acting in that scene was not good, although outside of that he still has that same crafty charisma. I'd say he's >> Mackie but this episode wouldn't be the example i would use to show it.
Loki wasn’t crying out of sadness, it was out of incredulousness and lamentation that he was squashed like a bug when he thinks he should be the God of midgar, I think he conveyed that quite well. Hiddleston acts circles around Mackie.
Imagine the fake captain America outshining the two main leads & the main villains. Yeah that was the best part of the show, but who cares when the rest of the show surrounding that event was so ho-hum that I didn’t really care?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the difference between Loki and Avenger’s traveling was that Loki is killed in the correct timeline, so him going off course changes that drastically. Steve may have been supposed to go back in time and relive. Although what I don’t get is how someone gets off course when they make it all sound predetermined or maybe just certain actions affect the universal outcome.
Because writers write

This is why i hate time travel

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I predict that in the 4th episode, Kang and Doctor Doom will go on a road trip thru the space/time continuum to where when Loki was born and toss baby Loki in an icey pond, killing him.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Nah, that is Ast the female Time-Keeper (the other two are Zanth and Vorth) and she's an entirely separate character from Kang.
Yep. Betting thats Gugu's real character.
(From Reddit)
TV9IpyVCE3UcULGnWCmmnn1dACNcUsJf52eCOvJB8Mk.png