Official Loki Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Loki: Deconstructing He Who Remains’ Life’s Work at the Citadel at the End of Time

Marvel set designer confirming that Loki was in a different timeline

“to delay the audience and Loki’s understanding that they were in a different place, that they were in a different timeline.”

There are multiple TVAs across multiple timelines plain and simple

good analysis :wow: (note: jargon vs. in world meaning by the "set designer")

well let's just bookmark this and return to it later.

let me get this straight. you are saying that each branch timeline has a different TVA :ld: ?

@klientel are there multiple TVAs?

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The shytty thing for Majors is Kang is probably one of (if not) the easiest character in comic book movie history to recast. Hope the best for him though because I like dude as an actor, and he's made Kang (and his variants) his own.

As for the finale, it was fire. Just based on skimming Youtube theories I already had a feeling they were gonna go down the Loki "God of Stories" route. Enjoyed Loki's convos with Sylvie and HWR. Also it got me excited for Deadpool to see familiar faces from the TVA and what they're gonna get into.
It’s probably a line of actors who could carry the Kang role too

And with variants being different versions of people, they could use a lot of people in that role. I selfishly want majors to be innocent because I believe his acting ability would be great in a brutal KANG dynasty role where we finally see this 31st century conquered kill a few avengers but we will see

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s probably a line of actors who could carry the Kang role too

And with variants being different versions of people, they could use a lot of people in that role. I selfishly want majors to be innocent because I believe his acting ability would be great in a brutal KANG dynasty role where we finally see this 31st century conquered kill a few avengers but we will see
Watch them make Kang a black woman….:unimpressed:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Major's performance as HWR is so much better than Victor Timely.

I thought Tom Hiddleston was great in the finale and it delivered some of the best visuals of the series :whoo: . Some of the time machinations weren't always clear to me, but I did like how things wrapped up by the end :ehh:. Obie was a highlight of S2, felt some of the other supporting characters didn't shine as much as S1.

What Majors did with Timely was fukking incredible. When you think about the payoff, the actual personality of Timely and how it translates to HWR in Season 1 when you meet Timely in season 2. But THEN, what you see in the finale??? The range you need to make all that shyt land and then flip the whole thing on its head and have HWR essentially say “I was just fukkin with ya” in that final convo….

He changed up his whole demeanor when he was talking to Loki during the time freeze. Timely was his authentic former self, or at least one version. but HWR knew that meeting with Loki and Timely was coming, so he kept enough of that eccentricity in the person he initially presented to Loki and Sylvie. He made himself meek. because the whole thing was a ruse to get Loki to that point in the finale. WHAT!?!

I couldn’t even pick one over the other. This dude showed you exactly why they went with one person to play a character who could have been 100 different actors. I was floored.

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s crazy. They don’t really have to do Kang Dynasty with that ending.

You can easily retcon what happens to a multiversal problem that arises because of the free will. Like the Ultimate Reed Richards eradicates the Kang problem off screen. But still end up at Secret Wars.

Yep. Doom could also be a solve, and was the main protagonist/antagonist of the most recent Secret Wars.

They also positioned OB as the other TVA “creator”. If Timely becomes HWR/Kang, what does OB become? The Beyonder?

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s crazy. They don’t really have to do Kang Dynasty with that ending.

You can easily retcon what happens to a multiversal problem that arises because of the free will. Like the Ultimate Reed Richards eradicates the Kang problem off screen. But still end up at Secret Wars.
I think they either keep going or recast him
Ravona stares at a pyramid and slough and even at her feet is what clearly was KANG related.