Official Loki Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
If that’s the case then they should’ve just canceled the series. The ending was stupid. They’ve worn out one characters story arc down to the nub. I’m over it.

They really didn’t have to even announce the Kang Dynasty in the first place. They could’ve just slow rolled it. If they get rid of Kang then they might as well scrap everything else regarding the multiverse because none of it matters at this point.
Take your negative Nancy bytch ass outta here

They had no choice

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If that’s the case then they should’ve just canceled the series. The ending was stupid. They’ve worn out one characters story arc down to the nub. I’m over it.

They really didn’t have to even announce the Kang Dynasty in the first place. They could’ve just slow rolled it. If they get rid of Kang then they might as well scrap everything else regarding the multiverse because none of it matters at this point.
I don’t think they get rid of Kang. Probably just recast if anything.

kornholio

Rookie
Daps
loki is either a version or the sole hwr or god emperor loki :manny:

I think

Someone smarter than me, expound :feedme:
Loki basically became Yggdrasil the Norse/Germanic tree of life.
Yggdrasil-1024x513.jpg

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also didn’t kill renslayer. Who we know from HWR helps him win the multiversal war. Majors irl situation reallly sucks because him as HWR using time and science to beat a god for hundred of years UNTIL the god learned how to control the literal multiverse is nuts. Also it almost felt like HWR was either guiding Loki to this ending or Loki did eventually after centuries of going thru every single outcome figured out a way to beat him. I HATE that Majors in this legal shyt (if he did it loco him up) because with what HWR/Kang could be, what we know Deadpool will be, and what Kang Dynasty/Secret Wars could be this should have been an epic time arc for marvel. Loki season 1 and 2 were really good regardless

Exactly. They set Kang up to be a huge fukking problem. Without showing him at all in the end, beyond a flash of purple in front of renslayer. The council of Kangs at the end of Ant Man makes sense now, but what doesn’t is why they’re working together now, instead of fighting. Although… Renslayer and what she now knows fills in that plot hole.

fukking Jonathan Majors bruh. :snoop:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Major's performance as HWR is so much better than Victor Timely.

I thought Tom Hiddleston was great in the finale and it delivered some of the best visuals of the series :whoo: . Some of the time machinations weren't always clear to me, but I did like how things wrapped up by the end :ehh:. Obie was a highlight of S2, felt some of the other supporting characters didn't shine as much as S1.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I’m literally responding to what the script is explicitly saying.

the script also said "three timekeepers look after time" (and a million other things that were BS).

that is due to the concept of "narrative voice" (i.e. who is saying it) and unreliable narration.

how the f*** does someone as clever as you otherwise handle a film like the fugitive?

cop says he is guilty do he must be guilty.

man says he is not guilty so he cannot be guilty.

-

your reasoning suggests that everyone in a show is always right, which is retarded nonsense.

:hubie:

There is no free will in the MCU prior to episode six of Loki. It’s said in plain English.
No scientific theories.
Basic English comprehension.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I don’t think they get rid of Kang. Probably just recast if anything.
The shytty thing for Majors is Kang is probably one of (if not) the easiest character in comic book movie history to recast. Hope the best for him though because I like dude as an actor, and he's made Kang (and his variants) his own.

As for the finale, it was fire. Just based on skimming Youtube theories I already had a feeling they were gonna go down the Loki "God of Stories" route. Enjoyed Loki's convos with Sylvie and HWR. Also it got me excited for Deadpool to see familiar faces from the TVA and what they're gonna get into.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You realize that’s Mobius who has no idea who Kang is and why he’s doing it. Once Mobius finds out the truth he turns on the TVA.
Why aren’t you quoting Ravenna, in her final scene, after the truth is revealed, who is goin out to “find free will” after saying that only Kang has it.
You stupid fukk.

she was wrong that only kang has it.

everyone has free will.

no one is stopped from doing anything (aside from those that are arrested by the TVA) and even those TVA stops happen AFTER the free will act.

also the script explicitly says that there are multiple timelines. multiple times.

when sylvie says "free will" she means that her actions are governed by what SHE knows the TVA does to those who do actions it does not like.

she is on the run. like being on the run from the police/

it does not mean that all actions apart from one single choice is deleted otherwise there would not be multiple timelines.

think of it like the police.

there is a difference between the limits on action that society/the police place on us (like the TVA do) and us having no free will at all.

even though the police exist to constrain our behaviour we still have free will.

it is free from apriori control but not free from post-hoc sanction.

just like our lives now.

some might consider that humans do not have free will now because of societal control but that unavoidable when you have groups.

TL;DR she is talking about the concept of absolute free will to do anything. not whether we possess the power of free will to make choices (like a robot). even without the TVA people are not free to do "anything" without sanction.