Ill See You Soon Kang GIF - Ill See You Soon Kang Jonathan Majors GIFs
He so fukking good man

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Interesting episode, I have mixed feelings. The first 2/3rds was great, but I was pretty confused by the ending.

It was a cool visual sequence, but I don't really understand what Loki did at the end to fix this. And I'm not sure if he's dead either.

I also don't like that they seemingly wrote off Kang for good. Was great to see HWR back though.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I feel like a lot was left open in the air regarding what happens going forward :lupe: which is probably by design given majors' situation

idk if this means loki is now he who remains or what, there was also a ravonna renslayer scene at the end that didnt give much context but judging from the purple light it could be assumed that could be a kang tease :lupe: edit: im reading some people are speculating that was her being killed off screen by alioth :francis:

I hope this nikka innocent man :francis:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting episode, I have mixed feelings. The first 2/3rds was great, but I was pretty confused by the ending.

It was a cool visual sequence, but I don't really understand what Loki did at the end to fix this. And I'm not sure if he's dead either.

I also don't like that they seemingly wrote off Kang for good. Was great to see HWR back though.

The loom was a failsafe. It wasn’t meant to preserve timelines. It was only meant to save He Who Remains’ timeline, and keep the other Kangs at bay in the process. Loki broke the loom, freeing the timelines, but they were dying. So he bent the timelines to his will, giving them the energy they need to survive but tethering himself to the multiverse in the process. He got his throne. But the burden is he rules alone, as the spark for all creation and the stories we get as a result. The God of Stories.

Kang is only dead if marvel chooses to go a different way. What Loki did essentially guarantees that Kang should show up, plural and in force. Loki trusted his friends to figure out a way to fight and win, or die fighting. That was the point of the final convo with Sylvie.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
The loom was a failsafe. It wasn’t meant to preserve timelines. It was only meant to save He Who Remains’ timeline, and keep the other Kangs at bay in the process. Loki broke the loom, freeing the timelines, but they were dying. So he bent the timelines to his will, giving them the energy they need to survive but tethering himself to the multiverse in the process. He got his throne. But the burden is he rules alone, as the spark for all creation and the stories we get as a result. The God of Stories.
Thanks. I was a bit confused but you filled in the blanks.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Kang is only dead if marvel chooses to go a different way. What Loki did essentially guarantees that Kang should show up, plural and in force. Loki trusted his friends to figure out a way to fight and win, or die fighting. That was the point of the final convo with Sylvie.
also didn’t kill renslayer. Who we know from HWR helps him win the multiversal war. Majors irl situation reallly sucks because him as HWR using time and science to beat a god for hundred of years UNTIL the god learned how to control the literal multiverse is nuts. Also it almost felt like HWR was either guiding Loki to this ending or Loki did eventually after centuries of going thru every single outcome figured out a way to beat him. I HATE that Majors in this legal shyt (if he did it loco him up) because with what HWR/Kang could be, what we know Deadpool will be, and what Kang Dynasty/Secret Wars could be this should have been an epic time arc for marvel. Loki season 1 and 2 were really good regardless

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
for those confused with ending.. this article from last week predicted it and explains the logic very well
If that’s the case then they should’ve just canceled the series. The ending was stupid. They’ve worn out one characters story arc down to the nub. I’m over it.

They really didn’t have to even announce the Kang Dynasty in the first place. They could’ve just slow rolled it. If they get rid of Kang then they might as well scrap everything else regarding the multiverse because none of it matters at this point.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
because of their emphasis on everything being in a loop and season 2 starting with ouroboros ...

my guess is ...

they are going to set up the same "kill me" or "take over" choice between a kang variant (who could stop the others) and loki/sylvie.

and this time .... they will let him live.

but he will die anyway and the multiverse will enter the next stage of fracture.

maybe ouroboros is that variant ....

60% correct :picard: