Official Loki Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Johnathan Majors killed it. People calling Kang goofy but ignoring how goofy Loki himself, Thor, Quill, Tony, Steve and all the other avengers are. This is a Kang origin story from what it seems. Let the man breathe and stop sweating him like Miss Minutes crazy ass

Yes….. I get how and why people feel for Thanos how they feel about him.

But people look at things through recent eyes and forgot about the journey for him.

And they not allowing Marvel, Majors, or this character Kang to have the same Grace.

For like 9 years and 15-19 movies Thanos really didn’t do a thing but sit in his chair and no one criticized or said shyt.

There’s literally a moving called Kangs Dynasty coming, people need to let them lay down this groundwork to get there

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yes….. I get how and why people feel for Thanos how they feel about him.

But people look at things through recent eyes and forgot about the journey for him.

And they not allowing Marvel, Majors, or this character Kang to have the same Grace.

For like 9 years and 15-19 movies Thanos really didn’t do a thing but sit in his chair and no one criticized or said shyt.

There’s literally a moving called Kangs Dynasty coming, people need to let them lay down this groundwork to get there

Let’s be honest, Thanos wasn’t in much of the Infinity saga initially because they didn’t have a plan for him. Then it became they will simply wait until Avengers 3/4 to drop him in fully. What made Thanos great was the mystery surrounding him.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Johnathan Majors killed it. People calling Kang goofy but ignoring how goofy Loki himself, Thor, Quill, Tony, Steve and all the other avengers are. This is a Kang origin story from what it seems. Let the man breathe and stop sweating him like Miss Minutes crazy ass

-Thanos wiped Xandar before Infinity War
-Thanos sent Loki (whom almost wiped out New York)
-Thanos also hired Ronan (shows he is head honcho)

we saw Kang get his ass beat by Antman and some bugs before he even got a debut :francis:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
-Thanos wiped Xandar before Infinity War
-Thanos sent Loki (whom almost wiped out New York)
-Thanos also hired Ronan (shows he is head honcho)

we saw Kang get his ass beat by Antman and some bugs before he even got a debut :francis:
-Kang and his variants Pharaoh Rama Tut, Immortus, The Scarlet centurion and now Victor Timeley are alive and ready to start some shyt.
-Thanos is dead
-Thanos is dead because a rag-tag group of goofballs out smarted him.
-Thanos was cool but.....Thanos is dead

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
is this shyt worth it? Season 1 was pretty good, but I've lost a ton of faith in Feige.
Episode 1 and 3 are really good. Word is episode 4 is great.

Like all Marvel shows it just depends how it ends.
Brehs were alright with Secret Invasion until the last two episodes massively dropped the ball.

Loki season 1 finished strong so we'll see.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So following this shows rules of Variants and branched timelines how do they determine who is important enough to create a new timeline? Loki dips after his arrest after avengers 1 and creates a timeline but does that happen for everyone that day or they are apart of Loki’s new timeline?

Or does Kang determine aint shyt good coming out of that timeline so he prunes it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So following this shows rules of Variants and branched timelines how do they determine who is important enough to create a new timeline? Loki dips after his arrest after avengers 1 and creates a timeline but does that happen for everyone that day or they are apart of Loki’s new timeline?

Or does Kang determine aint shyt good coming out of that timeline so he prunes it
What do you mean by, "but does that happen for everyone that day"? Can you expand? Not sure what you mean.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean by, "but does that happen for everyone that day"? Can you expand? Not sure what you mean.

Like that day when the avengers go back in time i guess that day would be a branched reality for anyone if it didnt go down exactly how it was supposed to. Maybe u was going to an interview for a job u been working for 10 years but u miss it cause u saw the hulk walkin down the street to get the time stone and videotaped it. Is that a new timeline? Im not high by the way

:russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Like that day when the avengers go back in time i guess that day would be a branched reality for anyone if it didnt go down exactly how it was supposed to. Maybe u was going to an interview for a job u been working for 10 years but u miss it cause u saw the hulk walkin down the street to get the time stone and videotaped it. Is that a new timeline? Im not high by the way

:russ:
OK, yeah I feel you. They say, "Every decision creates a new timeline." Therefore, does every decision not made also create a timeline? I don't think so. I think something next level powerful has to happen where a decision can be actually changed is what creates a new timeline. Like the Tesseract, Kang tech, mystical powers, etc.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK, yeah I feel you. They say, "Every decision creates a new timeline." Therefore, does every decision not made also create a timeline? I don't think so. I think something next level powerful has to happen where a decision can be actually changed is what creates a new timeline. Like the Tesseract, Kang tech, mystical powers, etc.

Timeline fukkery is my least favorite plot no jutsu because there are no set rules like people can go back in time and impregnate they own mama to be born and other weird shyt