Official Loki Thread

Daps
You got Ant Man fukked up. Look past Scott Lang being goofy and think about what he's connected to

None of Endgame happens without Scott. The tech he's associated with caused all of this

Tony doesn't make a time machine without the alley from Scott

Loki doesn't end up scrapping with himself at the end of time without the events Scott set in motion

It makes perfect sense for Kang to be in Ant Man 3

You're right :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, so was Falcon and WS, also What If . . . ? I really liked the story. But still WandaVision's second to last episode and Loki's final episode were like "Oh shyt!" And really well done. They hit movie heights with those eps.

ep 8 of wandavision was fukking great

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
ep 8 of wandavision was fukking great
Yeah, I really like it to. All the flashbacks were extremely well done. Even that noob playing th bad guy did his thing acting wise in that scene Wanda sees Vision dismantled. And then when she finally goes to Westview and they show how the hex started? Great work from all involved.

Daps
I just did a rewatch and on rewatch, this is an insanely good show. The acting from Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson playing a folksy but insanely smart TVA investigator is incredible stuff, man. The storyline while binging it is a lot tighter than it seemed to be when I watched it in episodic format.