Official Loki Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Can't we let Wolverine's sack breathe for a minute :why: he already stole all the attention away from other X-men in the FOX films, I'd rather the MCU let other mutants shine for a while.

He already had a solo movie a couple years ago. Save Wolverine for at least 4-5 years down the line and let the hype for him build up.
Nah but they could explore the parts Fox didn’t. Escaping Weapon X and Alpha Flight.

D+

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can't we let Wolverine's sack breathe for a minute :why: he already stole all the attention away from other X-men in the FOX films, I'd rather the MCU let other mutants shine for a while.

He already had a solo movie a couple years ago. Save Wolverine for at least 4-5 years down the line and let the hype for him build up.

i hear you but...it's Wolverine.
everyone wins as soon as he hits the MCU.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you can get Jackman to come back and play wolverine even once… you do it. shyt, if you can only get Daphne to play X-23 you do it anyway. That’s an Endgame-level moment right there in terms of the box office. I get what you’re saying, but it’s literally the opposite of what will likely happen.

Even if they can’t get Jackman, that moment when Wolverine pops up and starts stabbing through the MCU is going to have fans throwing money at Marvel. I would be shocked if they don’t already know exactly when/where he factors into all this multiversal fukkery.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ain't this what y'all wanted:mjlol: you dont get to choose nikkas

Y'all been so shamelessly thirsty for X-Men you're gonna take wtf they give you:mjlol:

And that's wolverine being milked for another generation:mjlol:

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two things I think was whiffed in the finale.

- Someone earlier said it best about Loki being too much like a hero. I get that his character arc is him re-assesing his life but the change is dramatic enough for him to be bland as the show went on. His verbal sparring with Mobius was the highlight of the show early on, that wit just disappears later.

If they're going to have another season then they should have dialed back simp Loki a bit. They could have retained his anti-hero rougish element by having him be tempted by Kang's proposal and the ultimate control/power he have. Maybe have him try to tempt Slyvie as well, making the offer of them ruling together but the danger of him betraying her also present. Then they fight for real as well as ideologically as she who cant trust & he who can't be trusted.

Instead the whole good guy loki approach just made Slyvie seem irrational, all for a kiss scene.

- I think the Kang performance was lacking. I don't read Marvel comics so I don't have any idea or context on who Kang is and how he is supposed to act. From what the show has given, he's an ancient & lonely scientist driven insane from eons of solitude plus some multiversal war PTSD. Ultimately he feels he's right in the harm he's done but is simply too tired to hold onto the reigns any longer.

But this performance.... Was just a very eccentric guy. Didn't pull off secretly old or traumatized at all. Only slightly pulled off crazy. Just eccentric mainly

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The show was weirdly paced. Stuff we really needed to see to ramp up tension was dodged.

B-15 apparently got caught in a room full of dead, robot Time Keepers but seeing a variant Renslayer is what woke up the TVA agents?

Mobius got B-15 out of a prison cell he had no idea she was in and figured out Renslayer’s original variant? When?

Bombing and fixing the Sacred Timeline?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
so in spoilers video, I'm seeing some saying it's a Adam and Rve thing. Then others saying Dr. STRANGE/time nod.
I think it’s dr strange. Both of them understand how the flow of time is important the audience sees that connection

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I honestly don't want him to be redeemed.

I get it in the context of this story but making Loki into a hero goes against what the character has been for decades.

Loki is evil at worst, mischievous at best. And they've made him into a hero.

Its not a huge gripe but I did state this after the very first episode. The Loki in that episode was not the same Loki in Avengers 1. I wish they would keep the Loki from Avengers 1 and let him do his thing but in an antihero way as opposed to making him a hero.

With that being said, in Feige we trust :mjgrin:
You either die a villain or live long enough to see yourself become a hero