boastful loki = english

croc loki = english

kid loki = english

-

miss minutes = american

mobius = american

kang = american

:patrice:
Ppl was acting like it was just black American actors getting looked over in favor of Brits lol

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some posters over at the CBR forum didn't like Loki and the rest of Disney MCU shows for arbitrary reasons and are just going to stick strictly to the movies? Does anybody think it's wise to just focus on the movies and not watch the shows?
They don't mean it bruh:mjlol:

If there's anything to know about white nerds and human beings in general it's that they love to hate watch

Nobody wants to feel left out so they cave and watch. This is where Marvel won

They're in a sweet spot where they can put out shyt in varying levels of good to bad, but just good enough that nikkas want to know where shyt is going

Don't believe shyt unless the numbers actually drop. The shyt nikkas announce usually is bullshyt

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
218545161_1183198215531308_4287716374661698027_n.jpg
Bruh strange gonna be stressed the fukk out dealing with this bullshyt

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Sylvie was born a woman. That’s not shape shifting. The gator is just a gator.

If Spider-Man really is a multiverse movie.. the Peter Parker comes in different versions. Different Aunt May, MJ, Flash, etc.
Yeah but at the end of the day Loki is a God and can take on many forms. I’m still not convinced Peter Parker himself would look vastly different in a multiverse setting. Maybe one’s fat one is skinny or they have completely different personalities but not an entirely different species or gender. I find it hard to imagine them having multiverse Kang’s being played by different actors. They will likely all be Majors.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but at the end of the day Loki is a God and can take on many forms. I’m still not convinced Peter Parker himself would look vastly different in a multiverse setting. Maybe one’s fat one is skinny but not an entirely different species or gender. I find it hard to imagine then having Kang be played by different actors.
Kang isn’t going to be a different actor but yes you can be a different species, gender, anything those are the rules of the multiverse. Anything is possible

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Kang isn’t going to be a different actor but yes you can be a different species, gender, anything those are the rules of the multiverse. Anything is possible
If the rumors of them having a live action spidey with all the actors who played him it would certainly confirm that, but someone was implying earlier that they may use completely different actors to play Kang unless I interpreted it incorrectly, if “anyone” could be Peter Parker in a multiverse then I don’t see why that wouldn’t apply to Kang. Now I understand this is comic book stuff but multiverse theory was always yourself but with minor differences, not to the extent we saw with Loki’s but you could just explain that by him being a God that can take many forms. Not saying he shape shifted but the fact that he can shows he could come in many forms, even animal ones considering who his offspring were.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the rumors of them having a live action spidey with all the actors who played him it would certainly confirm that, but someone was implying earlier that they may use completely different actors to play Kang unless I interpreted it incorrectly, if “anyone” could be Peter Parker in a multiverse then I don’t see why that wouldn’t apply to Kang. Now I understand this is comic book stuff but multiverse theory was always yourself but with minor differences, not to the extent we saw with Loki’s but you could just explain that by him being a God that can take many forms. Not saying he shape shifted but the fact that he can shows he could come in many forms, even animal ones considering who his offspring were.

right there is no established rules for variant appearance outside of what we have seen in Loki...

Sometimes the variants look identical, and sometimes they are a different person/species all together. Until proven otherwise, thats the way it is....Kang could literally look like anyone/anything.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree i meant he wasnt a threat to kang. He still bodied mad people before the snap and those people are not coming back so the manipulation is there but he still doing what he do. I doubt them clowns with glow sticks wouldnt get washed if they popped up on thanos

How you figure? They established in the first episode that the infinity stone means shyt to them... they been collecting them. And it's heavily implied they captured a variant of Thanos before with the Easter Egg of the Thanos-copter.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all Stark’s fault……had he not went to get a slice of pizza, Hulk wouldn’t have slammed into him and Loki would not have gotten the cube

It's all scripted. anything deterring from the script, the TVA be on their ass. Everything MEANT to happen as intended.