Official Loki Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah but at the end of the day Loki is a God and can take on many forms. I’m still not convinced Peter Parker himself would look vastly different in a multiverse setting. Maybe one’s fat one is skinny or they have completely different personalities but not an entirely different species or gender. I find it hard to imagine them having multiverse Kang’s being played by different actors. They will likely all be Majors.
While I doubt we are getting a Peter Porker movie, you seem to be missing the really obvious, if your actor dies or gets cancer or cancelled, the multiverse allows you to recast him.

I think the majority will be Majors.

But there was a teen Kang who worked with a Young Avengers and that wouldn’t be Majors if they adapted that story closely.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you figure? They established in the first episode that the infinity stone means shyt to them... they been collecting them. And it's heavily implied they captured a variant of Thanos before with the Easter Egg of the Thanos-copter.

Thanos is a disciple of death. He not dead he just resting up to come back with the 45. He is inevitable

:mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So apparently that Jonathan Majors was casted for He Who Remained but not as a Kang Varient... But they loved his work so much that they changed it on the fly and made him Kang.

I can see why... He owned that role.

I think what's refreshing is having a villain that wasn't CGI or wore a mask the whole time. In the 1st ever appearance, You see him. You see him emote and act with a passion.

It was much need change up from Thanos, Ultron, or Loki. Also, they throw the formula upside down with killing the big bad in his 1st appearance, but enstill such dread while ultimately being lighthearted and bullishly cocky.

He conveyed himself so well that casual understood why he was the way he was... They did not have to announced that we was insane. Majors masterfully conveyed it.

I'm excited for Majors.

Last edited:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
bca7eea46247152e7a3f3816a9b67fb490f313db.gifv

Varients

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would really like for Marvel to incorporate past Avengers like Luke Cage, Monica Rambeau (the real Captain Marvel), and Wolverine into the MCU version of the team.
Wolverine is going to be a franchise entirely of his own once he drops. They are going to milk the fukk outta him.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
which other MCU actor could so what Tom did? control an audience in character live like that?

christian bale probably could. anthony hopkins could. RDJ probably. jonathan majors looks like he could.

I like how Fiege ran away when Loki pointed at him:russ:

It’s very easy to see that Tom Hiddleston enjoys being Loki. It’s been awesome watching him show his range with the character. :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would really like for Marvel to incorporate past Avengers like Luke Cage, Monica Rambeau (the real Captain Marvel), and Wolverine into the MCU version of the team.

Wolverine is going to be a franchise entirely of his own once he drops. They are going to milk the fukk outta him.

Can't we let Wolverine's sack breathe for a minute :why: he already stole all the attention away from other X-men in the FOX films, I'd rather the MCU let other mutants shine for a while.

He already had a solo movie a couple years ago. Save Wolverine for at least 4-5 years down the line and let the hype for him build up.