Official Loki Thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Majors killed this appearance, I swear yall nikkas hate everything :hhh:

And obviously he's not the main version of Kang that'll appear. He's basically an extremely old, mellowed out, less villainous version of the character we're gong to get.
but will they recast for the OG MCU Kang though?

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Don’t see how he was trying to be the next Heath

did he say that in a interview? I probably missed it

no but he was definitely trying to add unique quirks to the way he would talk, word things, how he would change his tone and volume constantly

it’s clear Heath ledger was an inspiration... like I said, he overacted at points and was trying too hard but all in all he was phenomenal

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
but will they recast for the OG MCU Kang though?

:dahell: of course not, they already announced Majors is playing Kang

But it's going to be a much more :demonic: version of him from a different timeline. His personality and appearance will be completely different.

Judging Kang by this version would be like calling Thanos weak if the only time you saw him was the beginning of Endgame when he was weakened/retired and the Avengers beat him easily.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This shyt is gonna make Dr. Strange cry.

218545161_1183198215531308_4287716374661698027_n.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, y'all need to stop talking about Kang and talk about Loki, or send this thread to the bushes
Let's talk about Renslayer. lol
I think her forever sticking up for the TVA and whoever is behind it is similar to Mobius being obsessed with jet skis. Prior to being in the TVA she lived a life where she was HWR's lover ir partner and despite her memory being wiped she has a faint rememberance of it and remains loyal.
Also, in the final ep they showed that she lived on the timeline on 2018 as a HS teacher/principal. I don't think that's her origin in the timeline I think she was in hiding there fully aware of her time in the TVA and life with HWR. She was the hunter who took Silvie, Silvie has been plotting for a long ass time, how could Renslayer just be from 2018?!
And lastly, I think when she left in the finale she is meeting up with HWR. So her loop is . . .

Unknown origin where she knows or is in close proximity with HWR or a variant of HWR-> taken by TVA memory wiped-> Is a Hunter --> Becomes the judge -> Multiverse happens she leaves TVA -> Meets w/ HWR or variant in past -> Fulfills 1, 2, 3 . . . purposes which includes hiding out in Ohio in 2018.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Anyone think they specifically cast Kang to be black because he's also going to play Rama-Tut at some point?
Not all Kangs would have to look like Majors though. Almost all the Lokis looked different.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it actually is an Arab actor and the surprise is that it is Kang.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Do any of you listen to the For all Nerds podcast? I finally found a good podcast

I used to listen years ago, but stopped because I was behind on shows they were talking about.

Love that podcast though - BenHaMeen used to be the DJ on Combat Jack. He ended up writing on the first season of American Gods.