Official Loki Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Hold up, so Wanda/Scarlett Witch somehow ties into the TVA too :mindblown:..

Her show had to be a TVA malfunction now that I think about it :ohhh:

Marvel is doing amazing things :ehh:
wanda is a nexus being and can grab things from mutiple timelines or create things from scratch
she's technically more powerful than the TVA

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You have to use time travel logic. Loki takes place before WandaVision. Loki takes place in Phase 1. The sacred timeline was already laid out by this Kang. Imagine it as a bonsai tree. You prune and curate that tree. But just because you prune one branch on on the bonsai this year, next year there will be a totally new branch trying to grow that needs to be pruned.

The events of WandaVision have probably been pruned multiple times. Wanda has probably been pruned multiple times on the sacred timeline, before she had a chance to realize her true potential, and her variants consumed by Alioth. WandaVision is happening after the pruning has stopped.

dope post.
+10/dap/quote

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
theres still unanswered questions.

1. that judge was a teacher in 2018. She was under the impression she was with the TVA for way longer.

2. why did she leave? Did she have something to do with the TVA changing at the end? The TVA isn’t part of a timeline, but when Loki went back they didn’t remember him.

So I think Kang was locked in the void, and manipulated the TVA via miss minutes to get him out. He even said things needed to play out a certain way and run it’s course. And Loki said they “freed” the timeline. But in reality they freed Kang as well. And he also said, once the timelines are opened, he would be reborn in a new timeline anyway. He was trapped there.

there also seems to be rules. Just like Silvey figured out the TVA couldn’t detect her if she went to apocalypse events. So….

Maybe Kang figured out that if he’s killed at a specific point in time by a specific variant, things would be reset back to the multiverse of war before it was saved. And thus he knew he would be reincarnated.

But time passes differently in the TVA/Chronopolis. If you go back to Ant-Man's movie or even Endgame, Michelle Pfeiffer/Scott Lang we only in the quantumverse for a few hours...that few hours was half a decade. So Renslayer, who obviously has a story yet to be told may have been in 2018 before she was abducted by the TVA, but in the few years she went missing, it literally could have been been thousands of years based on how time passed for Michelle Pfeiffer/Scott Lang. Mobius himself said they knew each other for eons. If 5 hours equaled 5 years for Scott Lang, imagine how many hours converted to years that was for Renslayer.

As far as why she left, I think that will be established in Loki season 2. They didn't get into that. Ultimately, Renslayer is a love interest of Kang/Immortus. They only prune people who are capable of nexus events, changing the timeline. I don't think it's far-fetched to say Renslayer falls for a version of Kang and that's why she gets pulled into the TVA. Because her and Kang falling for each other obviously would be a major event in the sacred timeline.

I say all this to say Kang absolutely created the TVA. Just different versions of him operate it differently. Killing Immortus allowed another more malevolent version to take over. Hence the statue and Mobius/B-15 not knowing who Loki was when he returned.

The TVA are basically going to be his foot-soldiers in future movies.

The way they set this up is going to be wild. I guarantee you, Rama-Tut is going to try and prune Apocalypse which leads to the intervention of the X-Men. Black Knight and Doom are going to inevitably tie in. Fantastic Four are going to try stop him, and ultimately become "Fantastic " as a result. The implications are fukking wild.

This is literally one of the, if not thee most genius cinematic continuity event i have ever seen and we all will probably ever see.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread the whole internet is talking about Kang, a villain no one even knows about outside of people who have been reading comics 30+ years, even me, who was a fukking comicbook nerd 20 years ago...and meanwhile the frigging Justice League can't even get off the ground. The shyt is genius. Absolutely, genius.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You have to use time travel logic. Loki takes place before WandaVision. Loki takes place in Phase 1. The sacred timeline was already laid out by this Kang. Imagine it as a bonsai tree. You prune and curate that tree. But just because you prune one branch on on the bonsai this year, next year there will be a totally new branch trying to grow that needs to be pruned.

The events of WandaVision have probably been pruned multiple times. Wanda has probably been pruned multiple times on the sacred timeline, before she had a chance to realize her true potential, and her variants consumed by Alioth. WandaVision is happening after the pruning has stopped.

awwww got cha!!!

200.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
But time passes differently in the TVA/Chronopolis. If you go back to Ant-Man's movie or even Endgame, Michelle Pfeiffer/Scott Lang we only in the quantumverse for a few hours...that few hours was half a decade. So Renslayer, who obviously has a story yet to be told may have been in 2018 before she was abducted by the TVA, but in the few years she went missing, it literally could have been been thousands of years based on how time passed for Michelle Pfeiffer/Scott Lang. Mobius himself said they knew each other for eons. If 5 hours equaled 5 years for Scott Lang, imagine how many hours converted to years that was for Renslayer.

As far as why she left, I think that will be established in Loki season 2. They didn't get into that. Ultimately, Renslayer is a love interest of Kang/Immortus. They only prune people who are capable of nexus events, changing the timeline. I don't think it's far-fetched to say Renslayer falls for a version of Kang and that's why she gets pulled into the TVA. Because her and Kang falling for each other obviously would be a major event in the sacred timeline.

I say all this to say Kang absolutely created the TVA. Just different versions of him operate it differently. Killing Immortus allowed another more malevolent version to take over. Hence the statue and Mobius/B-15 not knowing who Loki was when he returned.

The TVA are basically going to be his foot-soldiers in future movies.

The way they set this up is going to be wild. I guarantee you, Rama-Tut is going to try and prune Apocalypse which leads to the intervention of the X-Men. Moon Knigjt and Doom are going to inevitably tie in. Fantastic Four are going to try stop him, and ultimately become "Fantastic " as a result. The implications are fukking wild.

This is literally one of the, if not thee most genius cinematic continuity event i have ever seen and we all will probably ever see.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread the whole internet is talking about Kang, a villain no one even knows about outside of people who have been reding comics 30+ years, even me, who was a fukking comicbook nerd 20 years ago...and meanwhile the frigging Justice League can't even get off the ground. The shyt is genius. Absolutely, genius.
The marvel team is probably the greatest group of known creatives we have at the moment.
This is like watching a renaissance painting in action :wow: