Official Loki Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just finished last ep. Damn, did not see Kang showing up here. Majors majorly kills this shyt.:myman: Like literally 5 seconds into the portrayal and I knew shyt was going to be good, despite him not playing it anything like I would've expected at this point. Another relatively young black actor about to get some serious shine.:wow: You love to see it!:salute:

And how the multiverse getting introduced here is nothing short of MARVEL-ous!:mindblown: :banderas: WATTBA indeed!:lawd:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Marvel let the fans down so many times …. But when they come through
:banderas:

Negged for spreading lies.

Just finished the last episode. I know this is already known and been said but nothing is remotely close or touching MCU on the screen. GOAT shyt :wow:

I still need to peep Wandavision. Someone said the show gets good after all the goofy black and white episodes

• Dap
Reactions: DLo
Daps
You have to use time travel logic. Loki takes place before WandaVision. Loki takes place in Phase 1. The sacred timeline was already laid out by this Kang. Imagine it as a bonsai tree. You prune and curate that tree. But just because you prune one branch on on the bonsai this year, next year there will be a totally new branch trying to grow that needs to be pruned.

The events of WandaVision have probably been pruned multiple times. Wanda has probably been pruned multiple times on the sacred timeline, before she had a chance to realize her true potential, and her variants consumed by Alioth. WandaVision is happening after the pruning has stopped.

Why the need to prune Loki? I thought pruning only happens if someone does something that is out of place in the timeline continuum.

Wanda's escapades were insane but they never messed up the timeline.

With that being said, maybe that's why Cap wasn't pruned when he went back in time. By the time he did that, the timeline was out of control and nobody was keeping order.

Daps
Bruh thanos don’t even feel like a real threat anymore. I watched end game again and dude seems like a henchman :russ:

They up the stakes seriously with this one

Yep. That's the beauty of the storytelling here. They legit built Thanos into a threat across 10 years and what, 12 movies?

And they made him look like nothing in the space of a few weeks.

Incredible Incredible storytelling. :wow: