Official Loki Thread

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Been seeing a lot of "WE WUZ KANGS" memes on twitter by these cacs today :mjpls:

I swear I saw this coming the moment he was announced be coming the MCU and being played by Majors (a black man).

Cacs love spouting that bullshyt phrase. It's code speak for insulting blacks and their real history. It really annoys me.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't get it. The Mouse's plan is that everybody will HAVE to watch the D+ shows to know what's going on.

That's why they're tying it to the movies like this. There are plenty of folks who LOVE Marvel movies, but haven't been as invested as we are to go ahead and invest in D+.

But when the movies start talking about stuff that's happened in the shows, folks are gonna be forced to go cop D+ to watch the shows.

It's ingenious.

The Mouse is just a paper printing factory at this point :wow:

To think, I got D+ when it first came out and was let down like most of you brehs, thought about cancelling my subscription more than once.

Glad I didn't listen to y'all ungrateful niccas. All hail the Mouse :wow:

Summed it up perfectly breh.. if you claim to like Marvel you pretty much can't afford to go with D+, heck even if you're a casual you can't afford to miss out... even after a big movie or before... they have the game plotted for 30 years

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think there is anymore to kang history or origin.

At most ravonna meets up with the Kang since she's tied to him in the comic, and either they go with the slain lover part of her story or female hero trying to stop him.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also, all the Marvel movies hit way different now that we know that Kang is responsible for keeping the timeline in a stable condition. Makes me wonder WTF were The Eternals doing, allowing Kang to do this or is this a huge reach?
I think it will be the Gaiman storyline. They are on earth acting like normal people not knowing they are immortal and have powers and have lived for thousands of years. One will become aware (how or who I don't know) and wake up the rest. Then they will be active.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If played correctly, this could be the greatest MCU villain/hero story

Kang
Immortus
Kid Immortus
The Scarlet Centurion
Iron Lad
Rama Tut
The Kang Corps

all played by a black man. The black man is infinite!!!!

ALL HAIL KANG THE CONQUEROR!!!

Lord of the Seven Suns
Victor Timely
Master Of Men
King of Kings

Would you say this version of Kang we saw was Immortus or a different version of Kang that is kinda He Who Remains variant, and there will likely be an Immortus too...?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't think there is anymore to kang history or origin.

At most ravonna meets up with the Kang since she's tied to him in the comic, and either they go with the slain lover part of her story or female hero trying to stop him.
I was thinking on this show is she already connected to Kang and doing his bidding but acting ignorant to everyone to protect him (that would be a ride or die right there). Or is she as ignorant to what is going on and when she left thru the portal she is about to find out who is behind it and then link with Kang?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Would you say this version of Kang we saw was Immortus or a different version of Kang that is kinda He Who Remains variant, and there will likely be an Immortus too...?

I think the YouTubers are quick to try to fit this “Kang” or whomever into a mold just like they did Slyvie calling her lady Loki when she wasn’t exactly lady Loki as we were thinking. That’s been the cool thing about some of these shows. They take inspiration from the comics but do twist that makes sense within the MCU it self. So I don’t think this is Immortus or HWR but a combo of the two as it make sense in this universe. But then again this is Kang we talking about. I don’t think he was telling all of the truth.

Kang did say something akin to it’s about the journey which I think it’s a metaphor for all these Easter egg and YouTubers trying to figure out entire seasons by episode 1 instead of letting the story unfold….

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If played correctly, this could be the greatest MCU villain/hero story

Kang
Immortus
Kid Immortus
The Scarlet Centurion
Iron Lad
Rama Tut
The Kang Corps

all played by a black man. The black man is infinite!!!!

ALL HAIL KANG THE CONQUEROR!!!

Lord of the Seven Suns
Victor Timely
Master Of Men
King of Kings

The Mr. Gryphon version of him existed at one point too - hence the 'Qeng' Avengers Tower in The Void.

Saw the black and gold Spiderman suit from No Way Home today. Man - more than likely a reach, but that colorway hits different after seeing the color scheme of Kang's tech and his crib....:patrice:

Last edited: