Official Loki Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The time keepers gave him immortality in the comics. He's been forward and backward in time as well.

Maybe the timekeepers still exist, but I think Kang was in a time prison. And that monster was meant to keep him in, not people out.

And if i'm right, this would be GOAT level manipulation and planning.

So either the TimeKeepers never existed
or
After HWR Kang dies, the multiverse is created and the variant Kangs killed the Timekeepers (of each timeline?) and took over the variant TVAs

:wtf: :mindblown: :lupe:

Daps
They still gonna have to explain it quickly to people who didn't watch it/haven't watched it yet when Spidey, Strange and Ant-man come out.

You don't get it. The Mouse's plan is that everybody will HAVE to watch the D+ shows to know what's going on.

That's why they're tying it to the movies like this. There are plenty of folks who LOVE Marvel movies, but haven't been as invested as we are to go ahead and invest in D+.

But when the movies start talking about stuff that's happened in the shows, folks are gonna be forced to go cop D+ to watch the shows.

It's ingenious.

The Mouse is just a paper printing factory at this point :wow:

To think, I got D+ when it first came out and was let down like most of you brehs, thought about cancelling my subscription more than once.

Glad I didn't listen to y'all ungrateful niccas. All hail the Mouse :wow:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Also, all the Marvel movies hit way different now that we know that Kang is responsible for keeping the timeline in a stable condition. Makes me wonder WTF were The Eternals doing, allowing Kang to do this or is this a huge reach?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So either the TimeKeepers never existed
or
After HWR Kang dies, the multiverse is created and the variant Kangs killed the Timekeepers (of each timeline?) and took over the variant TVAs

:wtf: :mindblown: :lupe:

the second part sounds like what exactly happened.... also the broken statue in the citadel was a heavy clue itself...:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Also, all the Marvel movies hit way different now that we know that Kang is responsible for keeping the timeline in a stable condition. Makes me wonder WTF were The Eternals doing, allowing Kang to do this or is this a huge reach?

makes me ask the question where are the eternals now on the timeline?!?:manny: do they care about kang or are they not aware he exists... look how far loki had to come just to meet the guy at the end of time...

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
If played correctly, this could be the greatest MCU villain/hero story

Kang
Immortus
Kid Immortus
The Scarlet Centurion
Iron Lad
Rama Tut
The Kang Corps

all played by a black man. The black man is infinite!!!!

ALL HAIL KANG THE CONQUEROR!!!

Lord of the Seven Suns
Victor Timely
Master Of Men
King of Kings

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn't know the Eternals had anything to do with time travel or could time travel.

Me neither...:francis: but they supposed to be the progenitors of the humans and mutants... celestial beings themselves... so this should concern them multiversal war is a big thing... the bleeding effect is bad...

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
makes me ask the question where are the eternals now on the timeline?!?:manny: do they care about kang or are they not aware he exists... look how far loki had to come just to meet the guy at the end of time...

I mean, they had to be aware on some level. I’m guessing they wanted to let things play out I suppose. Or maybe they’ll play a key role in trying to stabilize or create a new main timeline as Sh!t just went from 0-100 real quick!

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
WTF were the NHL officials when they let Kucherov and Stamkos do what they did?

:ufdup: