Official Loki Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
OR the time keepers gave him immortality but he ended up wanting to leave. they wouldn't let him so he killed them.

Eventually after exhausing millions of scenarios where he could free himself, he figured out the one option. Selvey "killing" him at the RIGHT moment time. He probably waited millions of years for it to happen.

And now he's free :manny:

I thought the TimeKeepers were fake. Just robots controlled by Kang and the clock animation.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How is he 'immortal' if he was just some dude from the 31st century?

The time keepers gave him immortality in the comics. He's been forward and backward in time as well.

Maybe the timekeepers still exist, but I think Kang was in a time prison. And that monster was meant to keep him in, not people out.

And if i'm right, this would be GOAT level manipulation and planning.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s really fukking crazy how far marvel went with this, they literally paid their dues for 10 years straight crafting all of these pieces, they showed they could take over cinema with a 22 connected saga, of course not every addition is stellar and a select far aren’t even good…but they have reached a point now where they are literally throwing out entire plots that are a comic readers wet dream which would sound like nothing but a pipe dream 7-8 years ago…some people really thought putting 6 already established hero’s in one movie was about to be the peak :wow:

tony-stark-the-incredible-hulk.gif

avengers-gif.gif

giphy.gif

6qV8.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I thought the TimeKeepers were fake. Just robots controlled by Kang and the clock animation.

Or he killed them. Or he simply waited for the right moment to take over while they were gone. Or they simply died, but kept him locked away.

This whole show, Loki wanted to take over the TVA and rule the timeline's. But it's probably what Kang wanted. Loki's motivations were Kangs.

I wouldn't be surprised if he killed all of his variants and created the multiverse that popped up at the end. The time keepers fixed it and locked him away.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Hollands comment about spidey 3 being the "largest scale he's ever seen for a super hero movie" makes so much sense now. Spidey 3 and Doc strange 2 are about to be avengers level crazy.

People also have to stop looking at ant-man solely on how "powerful" he is or isn't. Antman is needed in the grand scheme of things cause of the Quantum Realm.
Been saying this to my nikkaz

His movies are very important