All roads lead back to him
tumblr_pvnzn1MdvP1xs5njio3_r1_400.gifv

he’s gonna end up helping the avengers at some point

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
After a rewatch im geeking the hell out. This is it. THIS is the event that sets up EVERYTHING. They really fukking did it and they completely nailed it!!!

We really bout to get secret wars. If u would of told me this shyt 20 years ago i would of backhanded u post haste and swiftly for talking that nonsense :wow: WE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only right Loki brings us out of one universal threat right into the next :wow:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:patrice: that timekeeper on the right looks a lot like johnaton major who we all know will play kang. Same color as Kang and everything, im pretty sure he's going to get introduced in this series I hope so!!
Jonathan-Majors-Time-Keepers-Kang-Loki-1449887.jpg

kang-concept-art-ant-man-3-1237093-1280x0.jpeg

I fukking called this shyt. Shout out to all the posters in here that said marvel would never introduce a villain at the end of a series

Was i the only one that had goosebumps at the intro? I knew someshyt was going down!!!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They played this shyt perfectly.

This wasn't Kang it was Immortus? Immortus - Wikipedia

So those complaining they didn't like Kang being all goofy, well it wasn't Kang, it was a version of him, a nicer version. That real Kang gonna be next level and then that Kang of him is going to be next level then the Kang that is part of Avengers - Iron Lad, is going to be next level. I think there will be like 5 versions of Kang across all the movies/shows

Seems like Secret Wars will be the new Infinity Gauntlet.