Official Loki Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Spoiler if need be, but where are yall at on this new character's performance
In the tradition of these type of characters, it was kind of wack. Didn’t really project a level of intelligence to be a master manipulator.

More like a Mr. Mxyzptlk

I legit thought the Miss Minutes theory was going to be true for a second

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I wonder which other movies will be outcome of this episode
This show lowkey sets up “What If” and it laid the foundation for “Doctor Strange and The Multiverse Of Madness.” Wouldnt even be surprised if Loki pops up in a post credit scene.

This show also lowkey set up Spidey 3 and how Tobey and Andrew Garfield pops up.

This episode lowkey set the foundation on how the mutants can be introduced and the Fantastic Four. As well as Deadpool..

Damn it Fiege done did it :damn: :bryan:!!!!

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I wonder which other movies will be outcome of this episode
tenor.gif

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This show lowkey sets up “What If” and it laid the foundation for “Doctor Strange and The Multiverse Of Madness.” Wouldnt even be surprised if Loki pops up in a post credit scene.

This show also lowkey set up Spidey 3 and how Tobey and Andrew Garfield pops up.

This episode lowkey set the foundation on how the mutants can be introduced and the Fantastic Four. As well as Deadpool..

Damn it Fiege done did it :damn: :bryan:!!!!
The Hollywood Reporter just confirmed that Loki is showing back up in Doc 2 :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Perfect Kang
UKVu0t8.gif

It works in the context of the character and it allows us to get the classic stoic version of the character or shyt they all can have different personalities they’re variants.

Brilliant and inventive. The attention to detail was immaculate.

The series did switch into Avengers gear for a moment.

In the tradition of these type of characters, it was kind of wack. Didn’t really project a level of intelligence to be a master manipulator.

More like a Mr. Mxyzptlk

I legit thought the Miss Minutes theory was going to be true for a second

Took me a rewatch and now I really like it. Its just the cooky version of the character. And makes sense with him being the "oldest"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Took me a rewatch and now I really like it. Its just the cooky version of the character. And makes sense with him being the "oldest"

Imagine being well.......God
knowing the birth of death of everthing
since the beginning down to the amoeba.
it would have to make you kinda....off/crazy.
shyt was brilliant acting.
UKVu0t8.gif