Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Suicide squad would be a way better film than it is if at the outset they knew we are making an R rated film.

When you have to aim at pg 13 you have to make conscience decisions about what you are writing and what is and isn't acceptable.

Fox got the R rated juice right now.

They're 2/2.

They should explore this market instead of dumbing it down to compete with other comic book films box office draws.

And comic films do not have to be beholden to their property.

With Nolan's films I was always excited about how he would interpret the characters not about him copy/pasting something.

We would have never gotten the cinematic excellence of Bain if not for Nolan having free will to make it his own.

Some people whine about studios being too safe with their picks of writers and directors but don't want the out of the box choices to leave their own stamp. It's a paradox of whining.

If a studio persues a big name like a Nolan or a Fincher well guess what,they're going to want to leave their own stamp for better or worse.

Instead of being mad about what they're changing be open to seeing something you haven't.

An R rating in what I want is about exploring cinema to its fullest capability,instead of handcuffing yourself to appealing to everybody.
Damn couldn't agree more great post

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
I wasn't really impressed with this film friends.

Acting was great. The action was average. The story itself was basic. The themes were decent but already done a million times but the underlying themes were down right demonic.

I'd say the fatalities in this film are what kept people engaged. Professor x scenes were well done and had the most imagination.

On a subliminal level this film had very racist undertones that put individuals of African, latin and Asian at the forefront of the Problem At hand. Essentially saying the best existence these childrrn can hope to have ideally, is as a dog of war, living in another country or in safe havens.

Not one mercenary was non-white but interestingly 95 percent of the child mutants were non-white.

There's something else going on with this film that's very disturbing, dare I say demonic.

Professor x and Logan ruining people's lives together essentially making case for their destruction. What a tragic film and demonic propoganda
The farmer family was black you fukkboy :mjlol:How often you see that??
And X-23 was low key thirsting for the kid :jawalrus:

Stop looking for fake outrage :pacspit:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I wasn't really impressed with this film friends.

Acting was great. The action was average. The story itself was basic. The themes were decent but already done a million times but the underlying themes were down right demonic.

I'd say the fatalities in this film are what kept people engaged. Professor x scenes were well done and had the most imagination.

On a subliminal level this film had very racist undertones that put individuals of African, latin and Asian at the forefront of the Problem At hand. Essentially saying the best existence these childrrn can hope to have ideally, is as a dog of war, living in another country or in safe havens.

Not one mercenary was non-white but interestingly 95 percent of the child mutants were non-white.

There's something else going on with this film that's very disturbing, dare I say demonic.

Professor x and Logan ruining people's lives together essentially making case for their destruction. What a tragic film and demonic propoganda

damm your interpretation kinda fukked up

from what i got from it is:

just like how in Marvel comic heyday
how people claimed that Prof X had a MLK vibe
and Magneto had a Malcolm X vibe

and the X men were related to the plight of African Americans in the civil rights era----

in this movie u have a white corporation
using minority children to test on

this is similar to the theme of Get Out imo

to me this movie should make white people feel some type of way more than anything

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
was that a girl? thought it was just a long haired chubby lil boy :pachaha:

oh and magneto has a son as well....the kid that lifted the big ass car and dropped it on x-24

that lil girl that could bend nature to her will :wow:
You dumb fukk that's Rictor :mjlol:

latest

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Finally watched this there's a very good rip out :whoo:

Movie was good and reminded me of the movie Looper. First half was very good but the second half was weak it dragged hard after the hotel stuff.

But it was good to finally get a decent Wolverine/movie where the character was brutal. It was also good sendoff movie for Prof X and Jackman (temporary). X-23 was good too and far more savage than what I was expecting :merchant:.

The villain should have been Sabertooth as a bounty hunter. It didn't need that wack goofball who was initially chasing them or the lame scientist. You could also tell that even with the R-Rating they still held back with the darkness and violence with the exception of what they did to The Black family :scust:

7/10.
Donald Pierce a true Wolverine villain he been obsessed with him for years and the actor was good

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Those kids in the movie arent new mutants except for Rictor

There was more new mutants in DOFP than Logan

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
A co-worker I've been urging to see this since March finally saw this, on a fn airplane :bryan:

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
first off who tf u calling a dumb fukk u fukking loser and secondly, wat about lifting a huge metal car (with hand movements just like magneto) makes u think its this dude who's powers are to shoot energy vibrations?
They call the kid Rictor a bunch of times :mindblown: he uses the ground to lift up the armored car and dump it on x24 watch it again.

Rictor = Richter scale = earth quake

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
They call the kid Rictor a bunch of times :mindblown: he uses the ground to lift up the armored car and dump it on x24 watch it again.

Rictor = Richter scale = earth quake
nvr even remember hearing them call him by name. Thought chick was saying victor or something when naming them off.....nvr noticed the ground coming up either :pachaha: yall deeper in the comics than me, yall got it :hubie: