Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
In The Wolverine when the character of Yukio – played by Rila Fukushima – has a premonition about Logan’s death. She explains to him that “I saw you die”, adding that “it’s not like I get a complete picture. More like looking through a keyhole. But I’m always right. All I can see is one part of a person’s life: their death. And I saw yours. I see you on your back, there’s blood everywhere. You’re holding your own heart in your hand”,

:ohhh:
yea someone posted a meme about that many pages ago :mjpls:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol word so the other wolverine movies had nothing to do with this either? Nonetheless still a great movie
They reference past movies when a scene needed it but generally just take it as it's own thing:manny:
Yeah it's still good to see the Wolverine and days of future past before this though.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Lol word so the other wolverine movies had nothing to do with this either? Nonetheless still a great movie
theres a theory that he still got the parasite from the wolverine sometime in the new timeline and that a part of it was still in him
and that the combination of the adamantium poisoning and the mutant suppressing foods were enough to counter his healing factor