Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i was really fukking with this movie until the x-24 shyt
Initially I wasn't crazy about that, but then I watched the special features and they made a good point about him essentially being what those guys initially wanted Wolverine to be so he represents his past coming back for him. I can get with that concept.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Man it would be so dope if they continued the story line of Eden. It would have been nice if someone from Wolverines past met up with him after Xavier died like jubilee or shadow cat. That way it could lead to the eden story arc. Also it would have made a little more sense than having a bunch of kids making the trip to Eden solo.

Patrick Stewart portrayal of Xavier was amazing. He was always teaching Wolverine. There were so many levels: he was charasmatic, grumpy, remorseful, introspective then he died :mjcry:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
One of the deleted scenes had one of the mutant kids controlling one of the Reavers to shoot the others and then shoot himself. I wish they left that in the film. It would have only added like 3 minutes to the movie's run-time.
so dope

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
One of the deleted scenes had one of the mutant kids controlling one of the Reavers to shoot the others and then shoot himself. I wish they left that in the film. It would have only added like 3 minutes to the movie's run-time.

Even though this is exactly what happened, describing it just doesn't do it any justice :damn:

I guess they didn't want to show a kid with such a demonic power. :manny:

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

I laughed in the theaters and I laughed at home. Such a nice touch.:russ:

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
The GOAT marvel film because its made by FOX

Makes all the marvel studios movies look G rated

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
just started watching this--

i heard this is a Great movie

but 3:33 into this
and had to comment on something that has bothered me for a LONG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> time

why movies all my life
have a scene with the White male hero
beating up male minorities who commit a crime

like when is this shyt gone stop

like gah damm

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Man I remember seeing Donald pierce and the reevers on the x-men cartoon back in he day. I gotta say he was a good villain in this movie. His swag level was off the charts.