Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Fox should really stick with the R rated Xmen shtick from now on.

This Logan movie was amazing. It was flawless.

The "new mutants" were a tad underdeveloped but it looked on purpose. We didn't have much time to meet half a dozen new characters and do them any justice.

I didn't cry but if I would have I wouldn't be ashamed. shyt was epic.

5/5 for me

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
I want that Target Exclusive Wponx book but I want the 4K version of the film.

And I don't think Sabertooth would have been necessary if he was in the movie. If he was he would be fan service for the sake of fan service. I doubt he'd serve the plot much.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I want that Target Exclusive Wponx book but I want the 4K version of the film.

And I don't think Sabertooth would have been necessary if he was in the movie. If he was he would be fan service for the sake of fan service. I doubt he'd serve the plot much.
Theyre supposed to be bitter enemies, would u leave joker out of a death of batman movie?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Theyre supposed to be bitter enemies, would u leave joker out of a death of batman movie?
i would if it was 30yrs after the fact and the villains gene was 95% dead :heh:.....oh but lets just have a bad guy out of all the mutants be a survivor even tho the government would kill them first and foremost :russ: oh and lets let it "just so happen" be sabretooth. The movie is piff the way it is let it be

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Sabretooth is a survivor, at the least he could have taken x 24s place, them perfectly cloning wolverine so easily was some low key bullshyt. Why they didnt use 24 to get laura and xavier the first time was retarded.

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Top 3 X Men film of the entire Franchise. Damn, sh!t was mad deep. This ish out-shinned the hell out of "Apocalypse" and made it look even worst. Hugh Jackman needs to be commended for all these years playing this role. "Origins" was a mess but "The Wolverine" in Japan was cool. But this movie takes the cake. Even though it was a side X Men film it felt like the film we've waited for. "Days of Future Past" might of been a defacto X4 but the original cast didn't really get the shine and it was still about the new cast. That's fine but I liked this one as far as original cast members. X-23 was fire, she was the sh!t. Professor X sick and dying was off the hook. When he was having seizures that was wild.

Logan being worn down and having mileage made the plot more exciting. SMH @ How the black Family went out but I guess death was all around this movie. but X-24 was dope. Him facing himself was symbolism that he had fallen so far from what he use to be. Fire. I guess X-23 and those kids are basically "The New Mutants" ala teenage X-men. Anyways really enjoyed it. Best R-rated comic film since "Blade" part 1. The violence worked and made the stakes of the film more strong. I loved the serious tone of this film and how Professor X and X-23 was all the family he had left. Saving X-23 became the mission to save the future of mutants.

16908209_141101756408894_3787377834641588224_n.jpg

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah. Especially if the villain was relatively pointless and it's more of a character study.

Sabretooth is a survivor, at the least he could have taken x 24s place, them perfectly cloning wolverine so easily was some low key bullshyt. Why they didnt use 24 to get laura and xavier the first time was retarded.

Because X-24 is unstable and hard to control. It's why he completely forgot about the mission to slaughter a bunch of rednecks and dropped Laura on the ground. They didn't want to use him until he was more trained.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Whatever he could have easily taken wack ass Pierces place as leader of a bunch of hard ass mercs
2501484-wolverine_and_the_x_men_v2011__8___a_little_impossible__2012_6____p_gina_3.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever he could have easily taken wack ass Pierces place as leader of a bunch of hard ass mercs
2501484-wolverine_and_the_x_men_v2011__8___a_little_impossible__2012_6____p_gina_3.jpg

Why would they hire a wildcard mutant, that constantly has his own agenda, to capture other mutants? That corporation doesn't really care about Logan or Xavier. They're pretty much non-factors to them outside of their DNA, which they already have.

You think a corporation that went from trying to turn children into easily controlled hit squads to cloning X24 into a goddamn guard dog solely because it's easier to control them...wants a guy like Sabertoothe running around? Besides, Pierce is Laura's antagonist, not Wolverine.