Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Sabretooth is a survivor, at the least he could have taken x 24s place, them perfectly cloning wolverine so easily was some low key bullshyt. Why they didnt use 24 to get laura and xavier the first time was retarded.
You're nit picking a film that's excellent.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Why would they hire a wildcard mutant, that constantly has his own agenda, to capture other mutants? That corporation doesn't really care about Logan or Xavier. They're pretty much non-factors to them outside of their DNA, which they already have.

You think a corporation that went from trying to turn children into easily controlled hit squads to cloning X24 into a goddamn guard dog solely because it's easier to control them...wants a guy like Sabertoothe running around? Besides, Pierce is Laura's antagonist, not Wolverine.
theyve done it in the comics :francis:

"BIRDIE!!!"
:damn:

"yes boss!"
:usure:

"thanks Birdie!"
sabretooth-x-men-2.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just finished it as well. dope movie. but all this oscar talk cmon now. can't lie the beginning had me frustrated. actually a lot of this has me frustrated. they were literally fukking people up. like slicking off limbs. NO ONE is going to continue to fukk with them.
NO ONE does lol

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Hugh Jackman (his FB anyway) had me going yesterday.

He posted a picture of the Logan cover and said "Available on Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD on 5/16." I was like :krs: :blessed: despite the fact that I knew beforehand that it was coming out on 5/23. I thought maybe it was a surprise. Then, I guess he realized his mistake and changed it to just saying "Available on Digital HD on 5/16." which had me like :mjcry:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Hugh Jackman (his FB anyway) had me going yesterday.

He posted a picture of the Logan cover and said "Available on Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD on 5/16." I was like :krs: :blessed: despite the fact that I knew beforehand that it was coming out on 5/23. I thought maybe it was a surprise. Then, I guess he realized his mistake and changed it to just saying "Available on Digital HD on 5/16." which had me like :mjcry:
I told @MartyMcFly this one week wait is gonna kill me.

I have that 4k steelbook pre-ordered

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Same. :to: I just turned 31 and was joking about how time passes fast like a mf when you get older, but I think this week is going to be a sloooow burn. :damn:
I have $13.50 in Vudu credits too so I could get it for $1.50 digitally :patrice: