Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Finally watched this there's a very good rip out :whoo:

Movie was good and reminded me of the movie Looper. First half was very good but the second half was weak it dragged hard after the hotel stuff.

But it was good to finally get a decent Wolverine/movie where the character was brutal. It was also good sendoff movie for Prof X and Jackman (temporary). X-23 was good too and far more savage than what I was expecting :merchant:.

The villain should have been Sabertooth as a bounty hunter. It didn't need that wack goofball who was initially chasing them or the lame scientist. You could also tell that even with the R-Rating they still held back with the darkness and violence with the exception of what they did to The Black family :scust:

7/10.
man I loved looper...thanks for reminding me about that movie going watch that shyt

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
lol at not having his main adversary in his final movie.....movie is super duper overrated man sorry ...good movie tho

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I was doing some brainstorming on who the 7 mutants were that perished in the Westchester Incident and I've to come these theories:

DEAD:
1.) Beast
2.) Kitty Pryde
3.) Rogue

My three favorite X-Men characters, so with my unfortunate luck, they all died. :to:

4.) Storm
5.) Iceman
6.) Nightcrawler
7.) ???

• It could possibly be Jean Grey. She could probably fend off the Xavier's psychic blast but I could see her using her power to protect the students and ultimately falling to the Professor's power. :yeshrug:.
  • I do think Cyclops is alive...because one again Cable, and he is the one sending out coordinates to the kids.
  • Speaking of Cable - hopefully he and Deadpool swung by the X-Mansion got Colossus out of there before the incident. ("Get in bro. We're going to the future. :myman:")
  • I noticed that Banshee is on a lot of those X-Men covers, but he died long ago. I have no idea what he has to do with anything.
  • Still wondering what happened to Magneto, Mystique, Quicksilver, and Sabretooth and where they are at (or buried :rip:) nowadays. .

I read that the Westchester Incident was originally in the script for Logan, but they took it out. Even I want to know more, just hearing about it and theorizing about it makes it more creepy and depressing. :mjcry: Anyway, this is just all theories of mine and I could be right, wrong, or very wrong so :manny:

Last edited: