Official Legion Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was watching this it kind of got like Mr. Robot to me. It went too far out of the box and I got kind of lost should I restart it?

You talking about season 1?

It's intentionally weird until the last 2 episodes, and then they explain everything.

Fred.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Seems like shyt is going to get crazy the more time travel is used that monster in the back lurking for his time to pounce. :demonic:

David finally meeting Professor X in the next episode. :wow:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Tried slowing down that promo on youtube to see who was going crazy in those flashes

weaw57C.png

David's mom was crazy too? :ohhh:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
It legit cracks me up that the division has the fukkING SHADOW KING chilling in their head quarters and they think he's helping them :mjlol:

If they don't address Syd being a huge fukking hypocrite with this David rape plotline I'm gonna be disappointed.

edit: then again, syd was a kid when she did all that shyt. then again, david is obviously fukked in the head :patrice:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It legit cracks me up that the division has the fukkING SHADOW KING chilling in their head quarters and they think he's helping them :mjlol:

If they don't address Syd being a huge fukking hypocrite with this David rape plotline I'm gonna be disappointed.

edit: then again, syd was a kid when she did all that shyt. then again, david is obviously fukked in the head :patrice:
But she could be sympathetic to the guy instead she acting like he’s been a criminal mind raper like the shadow king. They brought David into this and when he didn’t commit a future crime they still went after him because of what happened with syd.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tried slowing down that promo on youtube to see who was going crazy in those flashes

weaw57C.png

David's mom was crazy too? :ohhh:
If it follows the comic then yes she was. What's really fukked up is in the comics she was Xavier's patient and he knocked her up. Don't know if this is gonna follow the same story but Xavier was really a piece of shyt. I'm team Farouq all day never forget this scene especially 1:55

Last edited: