Official Legion Season 3 Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm surprised David gets bodied by a shotgun to the chest. Pretty sure Legion has an healing factor that's even better than Wolverine's and Deadpool''s. Knowing that and the show, i wonder if David is manipulating Switch. Making her feel sorry for him by making her think he is killed.
They’ve def nerfed his powers from the comics. Then again, part of me thinks David WANTED the time traveler to see him get killed. Could be part of some plan of his. In the comics he has complete control over reality itself. He also has different personalities though. Might be that the David who was shot isn’t the most “powerful” version.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'm surprised David gets bodied by a shotgun to the chest. Pretty sure Legion has an healing factor that's even better than Wolverine's and Deadpool''s. Knowing that and the show, i wonder if David is manipulating Switch. Making her feel sorry for him by making her think he is killed.
I think that's the case because there was somebody watching her in the room while she was fast forwarding time waiting for Lenny and it couldn't have been Farouk because he could only see her in the astral plane. So it had to be David. This whole episode was just a test to see how skillfull she is and if she's willing to use it for him.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I mean some of his personalities have a healing factor but this aint 616

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I think that's the case because there was somebody watching her in the room while she was fast forwarding time waiting for Lenny and it couldn't have been Farouk because he could only see her in the astral plane. So it had to be David. This whole episode was just a test to see how skillfull she is and if she's willing to use it for him.
When?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
When was she being watched? When she was put in the room with the big clock she fast forwarded time and an eye popped up in the middle of the clock

0KnNhfz.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy Farouk is still pulling all the strings. He brainwashed Syd which led David wiping her mind to free her from Farouk's control; which subsequently lead to her "rape". However, I'll point out this is the same Syd who raped her mother's boyfriend and had him sent to prison, she also took over that boy's body to beat that little girl nearly to death. Farouk put that blob in everyone's head, and now he's hanging around Division 3 like he's not evil and dangerous. He's managed to convince them all that David is some great future evil, but he's been the one pulling all the strings to push the narrative toward this direction. It's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out.
They was mi issue with end of season 2. They seemingly changed the future David didn’t kill Farouk etc yet they trying to arrest him for a possible future crime . While ignoring Farouk’s actual crimes he has already committed

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was watching this it kind of got like Mr. Robot to me. It went too far out of the box and I got kind of lost should I restart it?

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
No other production is touching Legions visuals and design. I don't know how they do it.

Episode was piff, looking at the preview looks like Switch teaches David how to time travel :wow:

Anybody else felt like they nerfed David in episode one? I know the division was wearing the headbands but David was basically a god at the end of last season. Hard to believe Sid could gun him down twice, unless it was a fake David or something.