Official Legion Season 3 Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Out of all the weird shyt in this show I still hate the damn mustache android broads.It's so damn unnatural :hhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We give this show sooooo much leeway and a free pass for being weird and we call it “riveting” and hype up its “great writing”:mjlol:

Chris Claremont said this is the adaptation of the character he always dreamed of:

X-Men Legend Chris Claremont Praises 'Legion'

The comic is weird as fukk. There was no way to make a straight forward or even mostly coherent Legion series....and be faithful to the comics.

And I'm saying this as someone that didn't even like season 2. :manny:

Now, if you're saying this about season 1, you're buggin. In addition to being a (mostly) faithful adaptation of one of the best known X-Men stories....it shyts on every other show Marvel has done. By a wide margin.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Chris Claremont said this is the adaptation of the character he always dreamed of:

X-Men Legend Chris Claremont Praises 'Legion'

The comic is weird as fukk. There was no way to make a straight forward or even mostly coherent Legion series....and be faithful to the comics.

And I'm saying this as someone that didn't even like season 2. :manny:

Now, if you're saying this about season 1, you're buggin. In addition to being a (mostly) faithful adaptation of one of the best known X-Men stories....it shyts on every other show Marvel has done. By a wide margin.

Fred.

I think it’s dope..... but I can’t treat it as “high art” like some try to portray when they get on they pretentious shyt.

Of shows with fukkery and weird shyt.

I like this but I like Happy better

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
It's crazy Farouk is still pulling all the strings. He brainwashed Syd which led David wiping her mind to free her from Farouk's control; which subsequently lead to her "rape". However, I'll point out this is the same Syd who raped her mother's boyfriend and had him sent to prison, she also took over that boy's body to beat that little girl nearly to death. Farouk put that blob in everyone's head, and now he's hanging around Division 3 like he's not evil and dangerous. He's managed to convince them all that David is some great future evil, but he's been the one pulling all the strings to push the narrative toward this direction. It's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Great first episode.
That shyt in the time travel tunnel had a dude shook:merchant:
TBH doesnt seem like David is evil at all (yet)

This visuals on this shyt with an HDR tv are just :whoo::ohlawd:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I'm surprised David gets bodied by a shotgun to the chest. Pretty sure Legion has an healing factor that's even better than Wolverine's and Deadpool''s. Knowing that and the show, i wonder if David is manipulating Switch. Making her feel sorry for him by making her think he is killed.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's crazy Farouk is still pulling all the strings. He brainwashed Syd which led David wiping her mind to free her from Farouk's control; which subsequently lead to her "rape". However, I'll point out this is the same Syd who raped her mother's boyfriend and had him sent to prison, she also took over that boy's body to beat that little girl nearly to death. Farouk put that blob in everyone's head, and now he's hanging around Division 3 like he's not evil and dangerous. He's managed to convince them all that David is some great future evil, but he's been the one pulling all the strings to push the narrative toward this direction. It's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out.
This is what I've been screaming since last season when they all decided to turn on him. Syd been raping people since her childhood and got people locked up for false sexual crimes but all of a sudden she objects to David doing what he did.